0.7

"What are we doing here?" Tower Two was standing in Garvin's office as they waited for him to come.

"I don't know," Dylan answered. "I can't tell if t's good or bad. Maybe it's good."

"This is a nightmare," Garvin groaned as he walked inside.

"It's bad."

"Based on rescues, reviews, and beach maintanence... It kills me to say this, but you are... you are... tower of the week," Garvin mumbled underneath his breath.

"What?"

"Tower of the week," he mumbled again.

"I think he said 'towel and sheet.'"

"That's not what he said," Kris denied.

"It's what I heard. 'Towel and sheet,' clear as day."

"Tower of the week," Garvin articulated. "It's like student of the week or employee of the month. It means you've done the best job." The group chuckled in excitement.

"Seriously?"

"I can't believe this. I thought you didn't like us."

"I can't stand you, but the numbers don't lie," Garvin said.

"So do we get a plaque or a star or something?" Kris asked.

"No, you get to come into my office so I can tell you you got tower of the week. That's all."

"Okay, two questions. Does Brody know? And if not, can I tell him?" Tyler asked.

"I don't know and get out of my office." Tower Two left his office, but Gina stayed to ask about the swim academy.

:

Tower Two were walking down one of the hallways of HQ as everyone gave them high-fives.

"All of our heard work is paying off," Dylan beamed. "And the best part is, we did it together as a team."

"It's about time people stopped treating us like crap just cause we're from the Valley," Lizzie said.

"This is huge. Things are never gonna be the same."

"Thanks for the segway, friend." Eric patted Tyler's shoulder. "Speaking of things not being the same... There's something I need to tell all of you. We need to tell all of you." Lizzie shook her head at Eric. Tyler and Kris noticed and furrowed their eyebrows at the girl.

"Spit it out."

"We have decided... to-"

"Give up using straws. And we hope you join us," Lizzie cut in.

"It's for the ocean," Eric shrugged.

"Ah! We just keep on getting better!" Dylan squealed.

Kris spoke up. "There's something that I need to say as well, now that we're all together." They all looked at Kris and waited for her to tell them. Tyler's eyes widened in realization.

"You're telling them that?" Tyler smiled. Kris nodded her head.

"Oh that?" Dylan asked. They both nodded and her smile got bigger. Lizzie, Eric, and Gina

looked at the three in confusion.

"Am I the only one that's lost?" Lizzie asked. Eric and Gina shook their heads at her. "Anyone wanna fill us in?"

Kris sighed. "I'm gay." The three just looked at her shocked before grins broke out on their faces. Gina launched herself towards Kris and enveloped her in the biggest hug she could muster. Kris buried her face in Gina's shoulder. Lizzie and Eric wanted to hug the girl as well, but they decided to not ruin the two girls' moment. Kris was so relieved that her friends accepted her for who she is.