𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

 ✧・゚: *✧・ :・゚✧

𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘

evgenia nikolaevna veselkina was doomed to a difficult fate from the day she was born. abandoned by her mother on the steps of a moscow orphanage with no name, it was only the beginning.

one day in 1976, the only home she's ever known becomes little more than a memory when a raging fire burns it down and she's taken to a school known as the red room. she was a hopeful for the black widow program at first, but as time passed, it became more and more apparent that her weakness in espionage would not serve mother russia.

so evgenia's taken in by hydra and injected with a power manipulation serum, gifting her with the potential that she never had. she's rebranded the red sicarius and sent on missions alongside the winter soldier who becomes the only becomes the only family she's ever known, but when a solo mission becomes a failure and has her captured by the enemy, she's forced to reconsider everything she's known.

she is not a killer.

she is a child and it's time she became one.

 ✧・゚: *✧・ :・゚✧

evgenia, you will do many great things for mother russia and our world.

you betrayed russia. you left, you let madame b down. you let us all down, romanova when you turned to america.❜

he left her. her papochka's gone and he's left her all alone.

 ✧・゚: *✧・ :・゚✧

part one - pre captain america: the winter soldier

part two- captain america: the winter soldier

changes in names and birthdays, may not be canon compliant in some parts

═══════════════════════

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝟕𝟏𝟑

𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

superstrouper © 2019

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑

i do not own marvel, all characters and plots apart from evgenia and other original characters, belong to marvel. there will be swearing, violence and death. mentions of rape or sexual assault may occur and in that case there will be trigger warnings

i wrote this when i was 15. the tenses aren't the best but i don't want to re-edit this whole fic.