05

05 : embrace

Seconds turned into minutes. And minutes turned into hours of waiting for his reply, but I got none.

Buhay pa ba si Junkyu? He saw it already, so, hindi ba dapat sumagot siya? I mean, was I being too straight-forward?

I shook my head and stopped thinking 'bout non-sense. I forced myself to sleep since it's already late—but I just can't. I always tend to think about everything—specifically, him.

Is this what they call having a—

Junkyu

10:24 PM

Junkyu:

:)))))))
seen 10:24 PM.

What the heck? Seryoso? That's all his gotta say? Argh! So much, for spending my time right.

But why am I happy to think that at least his creepy smiley emoticon is back?

As I was walking to the corridors, I felt someone was following me. So I halted for a moment, and looked back.

"Shit!" napamura ako nang bumungad sa'kin ang mukha ni Junkyu.

He was smiling at me, more creepier than expected.

"Seriously, you're gonna be my cause of death." I exaggeratedly said.

"At least, I'm the cause." he retorted, still smiling at me. But I knew too well that, that smile was a teasing one.

"Ew. Was that you being flirty and all?"

"No. It was me trying to be a great friend." he said, but his voice held sarcasm.

"You know what, just walk and stop babbling non-sense." he smiled at what I said, and rolled his eyes while walking with me side by side.

"Did you just, rolled your eyes at me?" I said, still can't believe the other side of him.

"It became a habit, just staring at you is like a disease." he answered.

"Disease?" I said, my forehead creased.

"You roll your eyes like freaking all the time, maybe I habitually developed it to myself." he explained.