note ☼

hEy!! you've just reached the end of junkyu and yuna's journey. and i must say, congratulations~

thank you for reading, to those who voted, and commented.

i must say the congratulations is needed because I quite realized that this story is slightly triggering and heavy especially to those who fight mentally and emotionally.

but just like yuna, i know you'll strive for the better! and finding a guy like junkyu is a bonus! LMAO. nah i'm kidding (or maybe not.)

finally! after ups and downs in updating this, i finally finished it! i was so happy while writing the epilogue at the same sad because junkyu was my first ever bias in ygtb era and even now, that they debuted. but... you guessed it right... i'm a disloyal wife... so...yeah...

but! even tho, i swerved hard on doyoung, he'll always have a special place in my heart! with his affectious laugh and smiles! hope you found comfort and happiness within our happy virus! i love you!! 

a quick faqs!

why does it only has 10 chaps?

- i have a pattern going on. and 10 chaps is my pattern in junkyu & haruto's story since they're very much connected. but you'll get more, in my soon to be pub stories!!

kelan story ni jihoon? (esp sa mga jihoon biased friends ko jan LMAO)

- right after doyoung!! *fangirling intensifies*

credits to all the real owners of the videos and images i used in the multimedia for some particular chapters. mweep!

AND!

BTW!

STAN TREASURE! STREAM BOY, COME TO ME, AND I LOVE YOU PARA MA-CRUSH BACK KA! (っ◔◡◔)っ

- 𝒿𝓊𝓃𝓀𝓎𝓊'𝓈 𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒽