10

10 : contentment

This is the month I've been waiting for. Graduation...

I can't believe that this day is happening... The day that all my hard work has finally paid off. I'm just so happy and filled with gratitude. For the people that surrounds me and to the patience that they have given to me.

And what better way to live in this moment than to spend it with my koala?

I stared at him, he's looking and smiling in front of the stage. We were both sitting in our resignated seats. He stared at me back, teary. He laughed at me.

"Crybaby!" Tukso niya.

"Sino kaya!" Tukso ko pabalik.

I felt my eyes watering.

"Ang ganda ganda mo ngayon tapos iiyak ka lang." He said, wiping my teary eyes with the use of his thumb.

"Ang gwapo mo." I said pinching the side of his cheeks.

"Sure ng wala ng kasunod 'yan, ha?" He assured making me laugh.

"Yep. Sure na." I said in between giggles.

The program started. I was too happy, being to witness this memory with my family, my classmates, our teachers, and my love—Junkyu. Yie!

The moment I heard my name was called I felt like my heart was gonna explode out of it's rib cage.

I'm graduating!

"Yie, Junkyu lang malakas!" All my classmates shouted teasingly.

Napailing na lang ako. Nakita ko namang parang demonyong pangiti-ngiti si Kyu. Kinikilig amp.

The teachers were laughing as well. Natanaw ko rin mula sa malayo sina Yeji. I saw her clapped her hands and gave me a thumbs up. May katabi naman siyang lalaki na napakaseryoso at tahimik lang-which I believe is her boyfriend.

When I accepted my academic medals and awards, I heard Junkyu shout.

"That's my girlfriend!" Lahat naghiyawan at ang iba pumapalakpak sa sobrang kagaguhan ni Kyu.

Kaya napatayo rin tuloy si Ma'am Vero para mag-saway. I just shook my head in disbelief. And just laughed it off.

"You have a supportive boyfriend out there." The principal said to me while shaking my hand and smirked.

"Yes." I proudly said and smiled.

When I returned in my seat, Junkyu pulled me towards him and hugged me sideways and keeps on kissing my cheek.