Chapter 1

"Momma? Can I go pway in the pwark?" The 4 year old girl asked her mother. She nodded her head and the little girl squealed. She ran over to the entry way and sat down to put on her shoes.

"Bailey! Remember to watch for cars, don't talk to strangers, and be back before supper. Ok?"

"Yes momma!" Bailey ran out the door and skipped all the way to the park. She played for about a half of an hour at the park alone. There was no one around.

Bailey heard a deep voice behind her.

"Hey Bailey." She spun around to see a very tall and muscular man. He looked like he was in his middle 20s. His hair was sleek and black, his eyes were piercing staring at her. They were a deep brown. His hand was in his pants pockets.

"Hi!" Bailey said in return. Her green eyes sparkling in the light.

"Bailey, your mom got into a car accident. She is at the hospital and she sent me to get you." He said as he knelt down to reach her level. There was nothing threatening about this man but Bailey took a step back.

"But I don't know you. Mommy always said to never talk to strangers!" Bailey responded with, taking another step back.

"I'm not a stranger! I'm Aaron. An old friend of your mothers."

"But I have never seen you before!" Bailey said as she took a few more steps back.

"Please Bailey, your mom is in the hospital. I am here to take you to her. Come, we can get some ice cream on the way there if we want." He said, supper gently. The 4 year old hesitated and then said,

"What's my mommy's name?"

"What?"

"If you are fwends with my mommy, you would know her name." Her eyes narrowed. The man sighed. Then jumped up with inhuman speed and ran towards the now terrified girl.

She screamed and ran the other way, jumped up the stairs and down a slide. He vaulted the slide and caught her at the bottom. Bailey screamed louder and kicked the stranger where the sun don't shine.

He fell to the ground gasping she tore from his grip, punched him in the face (which really did nothing because she was not strong) and ran towards the nearest house screaming.

In the mean time Aaron pulled himself together and ran after Bailey. Catching her really quickly. He grabbed her by the hair and brought her to him and covered her mouth so she couldn't scream.

"Shut-up girl or you will never see your mommy again." Aaron hissed in Bailey's ear. She whimpered but nodded her head. He took his hand away from her mouth.

"Walk with me as if nothing is unusual. Not a word or a sign to anyone. Do you understand?" He said into her ear. She just nodded her head as the kidnapper lead the little girl away.

He shoved her into the car and locked all the doors. Bailey started to cry.

"Shut-up Girl. I need to tell you the new rules around here." Bailey kept crying. Aaron slammed on the breaks and stormed out of the front seat, he opened the back door and slapped Bailey across the cheek.

She instantly stopped crying as a look of horror crossed her face. A red mark already appearing on the her left cheek.

"What did I say Bailey?" He asked quietly and calmly, making him even scarier than if he was yelling.

"Y-You said to be quiet" Bailey sputtered.

"Good. Now from now on, you will learn your place and you will listen to everything I say without side comments or complaints. Do. You. Understand."