Chapter Nine

"I-uh...I'm sorry" I said getting up from the chair. He got up and stalked towards me, He grabbed me by the neck choking me ever so slightly; he then pressed his lips against mine. I moved my lips against his.

He walked in front of me holding my hand walking up the stairs, he opened his bedroom door let me go in first. I walked towards his bed as I heard the door shut and lock. I turned around towards him.

"Take your dress off, slowly." He said sitting on the chair in front of his bed, he crossed his leg over the other and put his head on his hand.

I ran my hand down neck and slowly removed the right strap letting it fall off of my shoulder, I did the same with my left. I slowly peeled it off of me, I walked towards him slowly in only my red laced underwear and heels.

I pushed his leg off of the other and placing both of my legs around him, I pushed his head back and kissed him slow and passionately. He grabbed my ass and moved himself under me, I could feel his hard-on pulsing

"How badly do you want me" He said biting my lip 

"Really bad" I said moaning as he smacked my ass, he lifted me up and threw me on to the bed. I sat up and watched as he unbuttoned his shirt tossing it on the floor and then unbuttoning his pants. He crawled on top of me kissing my lips, my chin, my neck. 

"I've been craving you" He whispered against my chest as he licked around one of my nipples. 

"Then taste me" I said, I felt him smirk and just then I felt his hand enter my panties, he massaged me causing me to squirm under his touch. 

A few hours later

I felt his chest go up and down slowly under my head; I looked up at his beautiful face, he was fast asleep. I gently got up and threw on my clothes I wore over to his house. I looked back at him before leaving the room. 

I arrived home exhausted...I can't believe I let that happen. 

I walked towards my room; I kept on going before stopping in front of my moms door, I turned the knob and pushed it open. Everything was in the same place; the bed was unmade..I walked into her room and gently sat on her bed...where she died, soft sobs escaped from me. I ran my hands over her pillow before laying my head down, I closed my eyes and fell asleep. 

I felt someone shaking me causing me to wake up 

"Carmen! Jesus Christ! I have been calling you for hours, are you okay?" Alex hurried out, I moved my hair out of my face and rubbed my eyes. I looked around realizing that I was still in my moms work 

"I'm alright" I said before getting up and walking out with him following closely behind me 

I entered the kitchen and opened the fridge grabbing two beers handing one to Alex

"Why are you here..besides worrying about me?" I asked opening my beer then taking a sip 

"You left while I was asleep and didn't bother to leave a note you didn't take the dress and shoes" He said then gulping down his beer. 

"My intentions were to go over to your house and speak to you, then you asked for me to join you to dinner I'm a girl i'm not gonna turn down a good meal and things got heated and went south. I left because I knew what happened was wrong" I assured him. He looked at me and then down at his beer bottle. He took another drink of it before sitting it down and getting up. 

"Alex, I told you already. I am figuring my shit out I don't need to complicate things with a relationship" I said behind him. He grabbed his jacket and walked out the front door leaving me standing in middle of my living room feeling guilty...

--------------