. CHAPTER 9 .

When I woke up I felt refreshed.

It was a little rainy outside, hopefully it would clear up in a couple of hours so I could go exploring...

I looked around my beautiful room.

Wow It really was stunning, I had to hand it to my mum, She had done a pretty good job.

I hopped of the bed and went to get breakfast, but that's when I realised... there was no breakfast!

I sighed, knowing that I would have

to visit the town soon to buy supplies.

I went to my shoulder bag and ramsacked it, luckily I packed some breakfasts bars, so I gobbled down 3 of them.

They tasted good.

I got dressed and then went out of my room, it was time to explore the house.

I started off by going into the room next to mine.

Bathroom.

I went out and went into the next room. This was the study. I looked around, books everywhere. there was a small desk in the centre with a computer. I sat down on the small oak chair.

There was a view of the garden from here and further back was the forest.

I jumped out of the chair and walked outside. The last room. I slowly walked towards it and grabbed the brass knob.

This room was another bedroom, not as beautiful as mine but still beautiful in a cosy way.

It was red and white with a metal bed at the back.There was a small desk and set of drawers in the corner. what was it with her and desks?!

This room had huge windows which also displayed the garden.

I stepped out of the room, instantly missing the feeling of the fluffy carpet.

I went downstairs, now I wanted to see the kitchen.

WOW just wow. This room had lime green tiles and white appliances.

It was a bakers dream kitchen. There was a door that probably led to the garden. I looked around, there was a fridge, but it wasn't plugged in. Suddenly my heart froze. On the fridge was a crayon drawing of a family. A mom, dad and girl.

At the bottom it was signed... Alison.

A single tear fell down my cheek. I didn't remember doing this.

I left the kitchen, and went out the back door, I wanted to see the garden...

I opened the door and instantly froze.

In front of me was perhaps the most beautiful garden I had ever seen...

Flowers of every colour, small glass figures of woodland animals, and a beautiful fountain. There was a small gate surrounding the house, hopefully it would prevent any foxes from breaking in.

I made my way back to the house, I needed to unpack my things.

I slowly walked towards the front door and began to unpack...

....