. CHAPTER 14 .

I panicked, my heart was thumping, I'm sure that if it went any faster it would explode.

I whimpered a little under the covers, I pulled out my phone, using it as a source of light, and tried to gain the courage to look under the bed.

What could it be? was this a person?

What did they want from me?

I slowly moved the covers, desperately trying not to make a noise.

Calmly, I moved to the edge of the bed... I took a deep breath and bent down to see what was underneath....

But when I looked I could see nothing, I was confused and relieved.

I got back onto my bed, until I heard a scratching noise.

I bent down to see underneath..

This time I was met with a pair of glowing, crimson eyes...

I screamed and screamed.

Hastily, I ran to the door. I pulled it but it wouldn't open.

"HELP! someone HELP!". I yelled and yelled but it was no use. No one was coming.

I gathered as much courage as I could and turned around.

There it was. A tall ghostly woman, with glowing red eyes and a ear to ear smile full of long sharp teeth.

It had straight long black hair.

I gasped. My breathing became jagged.

It slowly began to crawl towards me. I Began to scream and about and bang on the door more furiously.

Suddenly something pulled me back, my head collided with the floor and I slowly felt myself drift away...