. CHAPTER 11 .

This could not be real.

How could this be real?!

I dropped the glass of water and slowly walked towards the door.

It was raining buckets, I could hear all the furious patters of the rain. I went Towards the door... who could be knocking at this hour? I couldn't go outside. I was just going to see who it was.

No Alison! don't open the door! DONT OPEN IT ALISON! DONT DO IT!

I had to. It could be someone who needs help! I stood at the door, debating about whether or not I should open it.

I had made my decision...

I reached out and pulled the handle....

I pulled the door, trying to prepare myself for whatever was behind it.

Suddenly a sweet and innocent voice filled my ears...

"Alison?"

OH MY GOD....

Clarissa?!

"What are you doing here?!"

"A..Al..Alison.. please open th.. the door"

I reached out and pulled her in. I noticed that she had no bags with her... how strange.

"Th..Thank you" she stuttered.

I closed the door and sat her on the sofa.

"Wait here" I said. I quickly ran to my bedroom and pulled out a blanket.

Clarissa had already taken her coat off and was fast asleep.

She looked so peaceful, I couldn't wake her up now, I would wait for the morning. I threw the blanket over her and then went to my own bedroom to sleep.

I was absolutely famished. Tomorrow would be an interesting day....

I went into my bed after changing into my pjs. The bed was warm as usual.

All the lights where off, I was ok with that since I wasn't afraid of the dark.

I was just about to fall asleep until suddenly, I heard the floorboards creak.

"Clarissa? Is that you?"

But the only reply was a sinister giggle...

......

A/N

This chapter was a little short, but the next one will definitely be long (-:

Thx for reading! ✌