Kasamatsu

It had been two and a half weeks since they had lost to Touou. To Aomine. The team were still down and Kasamatsu was struggling to keep calm. It was the ace's job to take everyone to victory (not that he blamed Kise. At all.) but it is the captain's job to be in control. He could not look weak or effected in front of his team mates. He may love them the most but they trust him and he must be strong, for them, and lead the way to recovery.

It was team practise and the gym was quiet apart from the sounds of trainers on the floor and basketballs bouncing and rebounding. Obviously there was Hayakawa shouting rebound and arguing with Moriyama. But it still felt like silence to Kasamatsu as his ears strained to hear the mindless chatter and enthusiasm from Kise. Kasamatsu turned his head in the direction of the blonde. He was silent. Shooting ball after ball. All of them going in. What used to be an enthusiastic And bubbly atmosphere, there was now a serious and focused aura surrounding the boy. It scared Kasamatsu more than he could say.
As he passed him he praised Kise with a well done, trying to keep his voice light. Kise said nothing, the only sign that he'd even heard Kasamatsu was when he gave him a glance for half a second before his eyed hardened again and he carried on shooting. Kasamatsu barely noticed but he watched Kise a lot. He fascinated him. And he was worried, he knew then that he needed to do something. To save Kise and the team. Kise was in a hole and he needed a hand, and Kasamatsu was more than willing.

Okay only a small chapter. The chapter's are named after the character who's point of view it is/ focused on. Will update soon, pro of doing little with your life :D I can't say the updates will be regular like once a week but they'll probably be quite similar. Like not once a month but like twice one week then none the next. You have been warned. Lol writing as if I'm talking to someone, as if I expect people to read this XD