Aomine

"Aominecchi!" Kise whined over the phone. Aomine chuckled, rolling over on his bed.

"What is it?"

"I can't believe you made me late to practise!"

"I'm sorry but I just can't take my hands off you."

Kise spluttered. When he was less disheveled he retorted matter-of-factly, "your feelings towards me and my person are not the issue here. The issue is where my person is during basketball practise."

"I'm sorry. Just trying to compliment."

"A simple 'you look hot but I don't want you to be late for practise because I know you care a lot about it' would suffice."

"Okay okay! But you know I'd miss practise for you, any day."

"Weirdly I'm not very touched my that."

"Meh. It was worth a shot."

"And Kasamatsu-Senpai was really annoyed it." Kise said, back on topic.

"That's probably because he thinks I'm trying to sabotage you guys. Don't worry I'm not."

"Whatever reason it doesn't matter, I'm still going to get kicked."

"I'll sort him out for you if you want."

"I definitely don't want that. Not at all. How would that help at all?"

"I'd look very manly and impressive to my boyfriend."

"How about no."

Aomine smirked. "You're so sexy when you're being assertive. What you up to?"

"Just sitting in my room, talking to you."

"Same. I did mention how I'm very turned on at the moment, right?"

"Aominecchi!" Kise whined over the phone. But only halfheartedly this time.