Aomine

A/N : the chapters won't be a pattern or anything.

Aomine rolled over as he dreamt of Kise. Yet again. It was a sunny day and the sunshine felt pleasantly warm on his person. This time Kise had been lying with him. He opened his eyes and he was alone. Why would I care, he thought. He'd beaten him in the Inter-High. He was better than him he'd left him behind but for some unknown reason he couldn't get him out of his head.

He felt sharp pains in his side as Momoi nagged at him. Alone? If only. He turned over to face her, arching his eyebrow.

"Dai-chan! Get up. You're missing basketball practise!"

Aomine closed his eyes, "Oh I'm sorry. I thought you came to say something important. I was mistaken."

"Sorry was I disturbing you? I heard you say Ki-chan's name?"

Aomine scowled. "Shut up!"

"Oh that'll really charm him."

"Satsuki, here's a tip, don't do sarcasm. It's not attractive on you."

For that he gets a hard kick.

"You should talk to him?"

"Why?"

"Because you want to."

"I don't. I thought.. I thought we could be equal but, I was mistaken."

"You gonna tell him that?"

"I'm not gonna tell him anything."

"Well then stop moping about it and get to practise!"

Aomine groaned, he thought he'd distracted her but nothing could distract Momoi for long.

"You have five minutes." She said and began walking to the stairs but she paused, her voice soft, "you should really call him."

Tbh, idk how I feel abt this bit but I needed a way to introduce Aomine somehow.