Kise

Kasamatsu had tried. He felt better. Not good but much better than he had recently. It showed the team cared. But also it irritated him, frustrated him. He felt lighter but the darkness was still there, the tight hold on his throat, halting any attempts of trying to tell someone. And it irritated him how close he was yet so far away.

No, Kise told himself, you will try. Try for the sport you love and the team you love it with.
Kise took a deep breath. It was his first free Saturday in a while, and thankfully the first of many to come. Kise lay back on his sofa, unsure of what to do. He looked toward the window when the idea hit him, street ball. Kise smiled from the thought and memories of playing out there, the fun. It was all so simple back then. He thought of all the one-on-ones he'd played with Aomine. Kise gulped, his throat going dry. He left soon afterwards.

It was refreshing. Kise felt alive. He felt happy. He stood marking a young boy as his new partner struggled to get past his opponent. He suddenly broke away but was blocked short, before having the ball intercepted he quickly passed to Kise. Kise caught it, pushing past his opponent easily, he dribbled the ball, bluffing left stepping on his right and stepping back left again before finally moving right and forward. He'd lost his opponents already but he still sprinted. He stopped and shot, like Kasamatsu, scoring a three-pointer. The young boys stood in awe. Kise felt himself blushing under their stare. He was used to the attention but the kids looked so eager, enthusiastic and innocent. He wiped his forehead with the back of his hand and nodded to the other boys. Then the play carried on.

Woah. Four chapters in a day. I acc have been out today, I'll have you know! Have met other human beings. Who exist. Tots not gonna go work on a fifth... ;) (p_-)