1, Backstory

*RING* *RING* *RING*           

Moonbin slams the alarm clock and almost broke it.

"What time is it...6:02... SHIT! I HAVE AN HOUR LEFT!" He runs to the bathroom and showered quicker than he usually does then

He just does his normal morning routine.. only 2x faster.

Instead of walking to school today he took the bike since the school is 6 blocks away.

"Why the hell do I have to be late on my first day..?!" Moonbin mumbled loudly while trying to get to school.

Once he saw the school he stepped on the pedal faster so that he wasn't late or whatsoever.

Once he arrived he was confronted by the guard.

"What are you doing here?" The School guard said while raising an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" Moonbin said resting his head on his shoulder.

He checked his phone and saw that it was 6:56 on a Saturday...

"Go home, School ended yesterday! Check your calendar often.." The Guard said before turning away.

"Yes I will, sir." Moonbin said softly then rode his bicycle back home.

While riding his bicycle back home he talked to himself about the calendar.
"Calendar? That's so outdated Bitch, I don't even check my phone much why would I-" Before he could say anything else he looked up and saw that he was about to hit someone.

"WATCH OUT!!!" Moonbin shouted while turning his bicycle away but also fell down.

"Watch where you're going."