9,Backstory

Eunwoo.

I just got home from the grocery store and just finished unpacking everything I bought.

It's been a tough week..
I thought and sighed.

I should go out and get some air and just release everything.
And then I walked out of the house and went to the park

Strange, it's usually crowded at this hour? How come there's only one per-
I thought but then my mind stopped when I heard these continuous sobbing.. i followed the cries and it led to that person on the bench wiping his tears.

Should I help him..?

"Hey, Why are you crying?" I asked and he looked at me with those teary eyes.

Why does he look so familiar??

He just looked down and started crying again.

"T-this is e-embarassing.." The boy said stuttering.

His voice is so cute..

"I-i should go now.." he stood up and walked away then I held his hand.

"Wait.. Let me help you" I said and he looked at me with a confused face.

"I-it's fine.. I'm not worth your precious time." He said and I swear I almost cried cause of this one line.

"You are! How can you say that when I can see you crying here alone! Look, Just let me help you and Tell me what's wrong." I couldn't help but yell at him because he was putting my needs first before his..

A tear ran down his cheek, then another.. and another.. and he started crying again.. but this time he ran towards me and hugged me.

"T-thank y-you.." his stuttering voice calmed me.. it felt like he was the one I was supposed to help even after a million years.

His hug is comfortable.. I could sleep with this for a long time..

"No problem, By the way what's your name?" I asked and he smiled.

"I'm Moonbin.." He said and broke the hug.

"I'm Eunwoo. Well, Moonbin, How about you tell me what's wrong?"I asked him and he nodded smiling.

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

Hey guyz,

Sorry for not uploading for months! I know i promised but I was so caught up with school that i didn't even know what to write anymore and eventually got writer's block but seeing this!:

This motivated me to write atleast another chapter and so I did~! I have so many ideas now but rn i'm just so tired so let me rest.

Bye bye, Arohas or Arohables or Aroharmy or Aroblink or Aronce or etc..

and again thank you so much for 1K reads~

See u soon~