12, Backstory

"Mom, i'm tired.. can we cancel dinner for tonight?" I asked cause at that time my eyebags felt like they were about to sink into the floor.

"Oh, uh sure baby?" She said and i thanked her then walked upstairs to my room. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and changed into my pajamas.

I got ready for bed and it was only like 7:30 at the time but i was too tired to even eat.. so i laid down and closed my eyes.

...

"Bin, Come here!" I open my eyes and looked around.

This isn't my room? Why is everything shorter? Or.. am I shorter?

"Bin!" I heard someone call my name and i looked to see who it was..

D..dad?

"Daddy!!" I said while running to my dad who was standing there.

I cant.. control my mouth.. am i supposed to watch?

I went to my dad and he held me up in the air.. he laughed as he did so, his laugh was followed by my little giggle.

Ouh.. i was cute. He put me down and held my hand then we walked to a mountain with a beautiful view of the sunrise.. it was the mountain my dad and i went to when i was feeling down...my favorite place in the world.

"Let's make a promise, bin.." he held my hand and took out my pinky finger and intertwined it with his. "One day, i'll be gone and never come back.. will you take of yourself and your mother for me?" He asked and i nodded.. i remember this day when he asked me to do so.. "I-i pwomis" I said and he let go of my finger and slowly walked towards the cliff.

What..? D-dad? Where are you going?! I thought as he continued walking to edge of the cliff..

No.. No..
I thought as he fell to his death.

"NO! DAD!"

"DAD!!! NO!" I screamed and stood up.. i was in my room again.. i felt hot on my cheeks and i touched it and looked at my hands... Tears.. was I crying..?

I wiped off my tears and took out my phone. I went out to get some water and i got a notification. I looked at my phone and it was an unknown number.

=.=.=.=.=
-
Hey its eunwoo
-
I just wanted to say
-
Good night.

=.=.=.=.=

How cute.. should i text back? When did he send this..?

What the fu- 5 hours ago?! What time is it? Midnight.. well, i don't think i can sleep and aswell as the city judging from the window.. i'll reply tomorrow he might be asleep at the time.. and since i have nothing else to do so why not take a midnight walk..?

(YES, IK MIDNIGHT WALKS ARE A THINGG!!! Anywaysz)

I took my jacket and went outside, its a cold night..

And i think my closest destination is my local convenience store where i clearly haven't gone that many times because i'm broke af but luckily i have a few bucks with me rn.

I entered the store and there were only about one or two people there ig.. i went to the ramen section and suprisingly, it was fully stocked with delicious ramen. I couldn't choose so i bought 3 of them😐 they were only like a 2 dollars or smth.. so i also bought a drink ... ...  ok, two drinks.

I opened the first one and poured it with hot water, while waiting for it to cook I scrolled through my phone and went to my messages.

'DING'

-bin? Are u awake?

Wot? How did he... OH right, he can see if i read his messages or not.

=.=.=.=.=
                                                                       -
                                                        Ye, i am..
-
Why didn't you answer me?
                                                                       -
                                                          Wdym?
-
I mean why didn't you answer me before?
                                                                      -
           I only saw it earlier so i thought
                                         You were asleep

-
ohh.. ok. Where ru btw?
                                                                     -
                 How did u know i'm outside?
-
So you're outside.. where?
                                                                     -
                                             Bij? Seriously?
-
Yes.
                                                                     -
                At my local convenience store
-
I know every cs' here so will find you and hang out with you at this time bc i dont have nothing else to do.

                                                                     -
                               read✔Haha nice one.
                                                                     -
                                                read✔Wait..
                                                                     -
                           read✔BIJ R U SERIOUS?

=-=-=-==-=-=-

Hey guyzzz

I finally got to update after long months of writers blockkk

I finally got my head straight and shit.

And i was thinking of maybe adding some comedy and cussing? Hehe😅

Would it be more entertaining that way?

Anyways I wanna give you guys the opportunity to design this book's coverr since i forgot how to edit and i want to see what you guys have in mind.

And that's all. See you in the next ep.. byeee!

                                 💜