5, Backstory

"I'm a Scholar of Hanseok Memorial High School."

Shocked by his words Moonbin stands up from the Couch and walks closer to the TV slowly with loud footsteps..

"Hanseok?" Moonbin looked closely at the TV with his eyes widening.

Realizing he also goes there shocked him even more but he was also scared that he might bump into him often..

"Wait a Minute... if he goes to Hanseok why haven't I seen him before..?" Moonbin asks himself raising his eyebrow while turning his head sideways to the Boy.

Moonbin listens to the TV again to know more about him.

"I heard Hanseok has 2 Buildings? Which one do you attend?" The Interviewer asks The Boy.

"I go to Building A, Building B is the Multilingual Music Art Department." He answered the Interviewer with a smile.

"What Department is Building A?" The Interviewer asks him.

"Drama Acting and Play."

( Hanseok Memorial High School is a School Working under a Music Entertainment. The School is for Teens who have an extreme desire to become an Idol or Celebrity in which are trained.)

"Oh.. I see.. So he's in Building A.. That's the reason...... GOOD~!!! As long as I don't see him, I'm okay.."
Moonbin jumps with Joy.

Moonbin looks at the Clock and saw it was already nighttime.. In his mind he was shocked to see the Show still on but the day is not. He realized the Show started 5 hours ago and will end in another hour.

He turns the TV off and jumps on his bed getting ready for Slumber. He falls asleep a while after.

-+=+=+:+:+=+=+=-=+=+=+===+=+=
A/N:

Sorry for the Long wait and the Short Chapter... It's just that it's our Longtest Week... so I have to Study really hard for this. TBH I actually forgot about this but here's the 5th Chapter.