11, Backstory

Eunwoo.

I walked home after releasing everything to my.. friend..

DOOR CREAKSSS

I looked around and saw no one..
Is he not here today aswell..?
I thought to myself.

I walked to my room in which was upstairs but in the hallway I saw my little brother crying..

"Sanha! Why are you crying?!" I ran to him."Hyung.. nothing, i just remembered something.." he said and i was confused until i saw what he was holding..

It was our family picture from 3 years ago.. a year before mom died..

I shed a tear and looked at sanha.. "It's okay.. come here..," i said hugging him gently.. "why her, hyung? Why did it have to be her..?" He said crying on my shoulder.

Our mother was a Scientist and her lab needed more test subjects.. they were accepting volunteers and our mother trusted so much that it was a safe procedure.. but during the procedure, she died. We were devastated to hear it from a letter that was sent to us from the lab.. especially dad.. he started drinking and he knew he was gonna hurt us soon so to keep us safe, he moved out.

"Life isn't always fair.. We still have dad though?" I said. "He only visits us once a month, what's the use.. we can't even visit him because he never told us his address." He said breaking the hug and walking to his room and i did too.

After I changed i laid down on my bed closing my eyes hoping to fall asleep soon..

But, i remembered... i have moonbin's number!

I got my phone and texted him..

=-=-=-=-
_
Hey.
_
I just wanted to say..
_
Good Night.

=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=

Hm.. i guess he's sleeping
I thought then went back to sleep.

=-=-=-=-=
_
Good Night read✔
=-=-=-=-=

=-=-=-=-=
Aloha, My arohas!
Well, this story was a failure but i'm still continuing it because i wanna see how long people can take reading this.
Oh and thank you for a thousand reads~!

Love u guys!

Oh and i'm sorry for publishing such short stories...

                                ☑