10, backstory

Moonbin.

"oh my god.. i'm so sorry for your loss.." Eunwoo hugged me tightly but gently

"It's okay.. it's not your fau-" I stopped when i saw him crying as well.

"Huh? Hey Hey, Why are you crying?" I asked looking at him and wiped off his tears. " Nothing.. it just reminds me of the incident.." He said..

What incident...?
I thought.

"W-what incident..?" I asked and he looked at me.. " It's okay if you won't tell me-"

"My mom passed.." i was interrupted when he told me..

My tears started coming back again.. more this time... i've finally found someone who understands my pain.

I hugged him and told him we'll get through this together..

"Everyone goes through this anyways.." i looked at him and smiled and he smiled back at me tears still flowing on his pink rosy cheeks that make me wanna pin-

Wait what am i thinking?! I JUST MET HIM!

I got my phone from my pocket because it was vibrating and saw that it was a text from mom.

"Binnie, where are u rn?"

I looked at eunwoo who was staring at me confused.

"It was my mom.. she want's me to come home." I told him and he let me free from his warm embrace.

"Okay, it was great meeting you.. bin." He smiled at me.

" it was great meeting you too, woo." As i turned around to walk home he called me.

"Bin, wait.." i turned around i saw him showing his phone to me.. it was on the contacts app.

"C-can I get to know you better..?"

*TIME SKIP*

DOOR CREAKSS

Bin skips his way to his room and his mom who was in the living room saw and was shocked to see him this happy despite his condition and she was happy because it helps him fight it.

"I wonder who's the lucky guy.."

THE NEXT DAY.
. . .

Eunwoo leans closer to moonbin caressing his face.. their faces are only an inch apart and then...

*RING RING RING*

Moonbin wakes up realizing it was just a dream..

"What the-... do i really like him.. but I just met him yesterday! Well not really, i bumped into him and i saw him on tv and then actually talked to him yesterday.... wait a minute that just sounds like im an f-ing stalker.."

I guess i like him..