7, Backstory

Moonbin hasn't left his home for a week after his father's passing and well he hasn't even looked outside even just once. His Mom started to get therapies for him but he couldn't even listen because his mind was full of negativity and disturbing hallucinations. All he could hear were the Disturbing words being whispered to him in his head.

"Why aren't you dead already? Look at your poor father who died because of you.. and you wouldn't even go with him." "Kill Yourself.. Nobody wants you in this world anymore." "If only he lived and you died.. do it now."

Moonbin tries to hear what the therapist had to say but he could barely even hear anything but he could hear him talking to his Mom. "Don't let him speak to people he doesn't recognize or aren't close to because they might trigger Stress or more symptoms of his Depression." The Therapist said.

After that they went home.

After they arrived Moonbin walked inside his room and looked at a picture of him and his parents.. Tears started to take form in his eyes and each tear fell from his cheeks to the picture he was holding. Suddenly he started sobbing then leaning down backwards and sitting down beside the wall hugging the picture.. Then later after he had calm down he put the picture on the table and he got up then started to walk slowly outside of his room to the kitchen to get a glass of water but as he walked he got dizzy and his vision went blurry and he fell down only to see pitch black..