6, Backstory

"Binnie... Your Father Died"

I felt tears running down my cheeks continuosly after hearing what she just said. I didn't say a word.. i just stood there frozen with wide eyes clearly exposed.. until everything i saw was pitch black.

32 Mins Later..

I could hear people yelling.. and I could feel a soft object under me, it was some kind of bed.. I could barely breath or open my eyes much.. the only thing I could see were lights passing by me and people I don't recognize due to the blurry vision I'm experiencing right now. But, I knew that I was in the Hospital. Then I passed out again.

About some time later..

I opened my eyes to see where I was brought.. I was in a Hospital Room. No one was there but me, not even my mom was there. I sat on the bed looking around then heard the door creak open behind me. I turned around to see a doctor.

"I see you're awake. Do you mind if I ask you some questions?" He asked looking at me. "Sure.." I said. He then walked forward closer to me and stopped at the side of the bed. "W-what happened?" I asked. " It seems you had an experience of Severe Hypertension and Minor Stress Problems.. and you're lucky to be alive." He said writing something in the document he was holding. "Is there something I can do about it?" I asked again but with a very worried look." for the Stress.. you can try calming yourself for a while and it will be gone but there are chances it will come back.. but not the same way as it used to be." He answered me.

" And the Hypertension? "

" There's nothing you can do about it.. I'm sorry. And it's possible you might die.." My eyes released tears knowing I might die because of this.

"I'll Leave you alone for a while." He said before turning around and leaving the room while I just sat there crying.

"Is this how the World treats me? It sees me as an Experiment..?"