2//talk

Yorks POV

Never ever would York have thought that he would see Carolina again.

She was spoused to be dead. But then again he was to.

But when he awoke in the warthog he never would have suspected Carolina to be there.

Watching Lina as she fell asleep the a.i,church as she called him, looked at him.

"She missed you", he spoke to me. I turned to look at him. "What do you mean", I asked him.

Church looked at Lina. "When I'm in Carolina's mind I see things. She loves you", he told me.

I smiled. I can't believe she still loves me. "But she's really stubborn. So if you want to win her back then you'll have to talk to her", he continued.

I nodded along as he spoke.

"Does she still have that thrive to be...you know the best", I asked him. He nodded slightly "she sometimes has that feeling for perfection. But it isn't like it was". He must be close to her if he knows this.

He reminded me of Delta. I sometimes missed the little guy.

"I have a question", I asked him. He looked back at me. "How do you know about her past so much", I asked.

"I'm the copy of lenored church. He is Carolina's father. My memory goes back along time I know about your past in prodject freelancer to", he stoped and then spoke again.

"Would you like to speak to Delta". I stared at him. "Delta", I asked.

He nodded then after a moment a green figure appeared next to him.

"Hello there agent York", Delta's voice said.

"Wow Delta what have you been doing since we spilt up", I asked him.

"I'm not the real Delta just his memory", Delta told me. I shrugged. "Your as real as it gets", I told him. He nodded.

"How is your eye", he asked. "It still hurts every know and then", I told him.

We talked a little more then i had to go pee.

"I'm going to go pee and take off this armor",I told them. Church nodded and Delta disappeared.

I walked off and began to take off my armor. As I began to walk back I heard a strangled scream.

Running back I seen church hovering over a shaking Carolina.

"Calm down calm down. It was only a dream", he said to her.

She was shaking and crying. She only ever cried if something bad had happened to her.

"Can you calm her down", church asked me. I nodded and sat down next to her.

"what happened", I asked her.

Her whole body shook as she hugged me.

I rapped my arms around her and listened as her breathing slowed. I yawned and fell asleep with her in my arms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good times.

Vote

Comment