18// talk

Me and york were sharing a room with wash.

York and wash were out getting food when church appeared.

"Carolina I need to let you know something", he told me.

I sat crisscross and looked at him,"yeah".

"You know how sometimes you joke about me being your dad", he said.

I nodded"...yeah".

"Well I never really knew how to be a dad so that's why I always denied being one", he said.

"What are you trying to get at", I asked him, confused.

"When your mom had you she was so fuckin excited. But she was scared to. She never told anyone she was though. Your so much like her", he said chuckling.

"I always could tell when she was scared. She told me one night that she was going to be a horrible mother. She was a killer and didn't want her daughter to grow up like that"

"But when she had you she was a really good mother. Way to over protective", he chucked at an old memory.

I rubbed my stomch and smiled" why are you telling me this? Ofcourse you will be alive... you have to be", I said.

My voice quivered as realization hits me.

"I am fading Carolina. I wont be a grandpa or I will just he wont remember me", church exsplained.

I started to cry and church put a tiny hand on my arm.

"Hey Carolina we got.....", I heard york say before he dropped something and rushed over to me.

"What did you do church", I heard york growl as he rapped his arms around me.

Church flickered and looked down.

"He said he wouldn't be there....when I had......the baby", I managed to get out.

York rocked me back and forth while church exsplained what would happen.

"It will be ok", york said rocking back and forth till I fell asleep.

-----------
I cried writing this