Chapter 4: The Hogwarts Express and The Sorting Hat

Snape awoke Harry the next morning and told him to get dressed, after getting dressed, he brushes his teeth and combs his hair the best he can. They both had breakfast in the great hall. After breakfast, Snape shrinks Harry's trunk and pockets it. Harry decided to leave Hedwig here at Hogwarts. Hedwig's shrunken cage was also in Snape's pocket. He would have the house deliver it up to the common room along with Harry's trunk, after Harry arrives here by train. Snape said, "Come with me, Harry." Harry follows Snape out of the castle. Harry said, "I'm going to miss sleeping in your quarters dad." Snape said, "So will I. I enjoyed having you there." Harry said, "Maybe I can come down on the weekends from time to time. You know, when the common room gets too noisy." Snape said, "That would be fine, Harry. However, if I have visitors, such as other deatheaters, you are to stay in the common room, alright?" Harry nods, "Ok dad. I will." Harry understood that it was for his and Snape's safety, that he was to stay away from Snape's quarters when deatheaters came to visit. Snape said, "Classes begin tomorrow. I hope you do well in them, most especially Potions." Harry said, "I will, dad. I promise." Snape said, "You will continue to take the Nutrient Potion, whilst you're here at Hogwarts. I'll send them to you by owl." Harry smiles, "Ok, dad. Thanks." Snape nods in return. Snape and Harry have made it to the gates. Snape pulls his wand out of his sleeve and points it at the gates. The gates open as they stand there. Snape and Harry walk through the open gates. Once they made it through, Snape turns on his heel and points his wand at the gates once more. The gates closes as they watched. Snape puts his wand back up his sleeves and said, "Take my arm, Harry." Harry takes his arm and Snape apparates with Harry to King Cross Station. Harry follows Snape as they enter King Cross Station. Snape finds a trolley and enlarges the trunk, before putting the trunk on the trolley. Snape pushes the trolley into the station, with Harry following close behind. They arrive at the platform, between 9 and 10, just as Molly Weasley arrives with her brood. Molly spots Snape and Harry and said, "Severus, how are you? I see you brought Harry with you." Snape said, "Of course. I assume you know I adopted Harry Potter, correct?" Molly smiles, "Of course I know. The entire wizarding world knows, Severus. It's been in the newspapers and on the radio." Snape said, "Indeed, His name is no longer Harry Potter. He chose to take my surname, so his name is now Harry James Snape." Molly looks surprised, "Oh, I didn't know that." Snape said, "He is still the same boy that he has always been, only the name has changed." Molly smiles, "I understand. So Harry is starting Hogwarts?" Snape nods, "Indeed he is. I am here to help him get onto the platform." Molly smiles, bringing Ron to the front, "It's Ron's first time as well." Ron smiles sheepishly at Snape and Harry. Snape said, "Another Weasley. This will certainly be an interesting year at Hogwarts. I hope you will be prepared for your classes, Mr. Weasley." Ron said, "As ready as I can be, sir." Snape said, "Good, I expect you to do well in my class." Ron said, "What do you teach?" Snape smirks, "Potions." Ron gulps in return, "So, you're Professor Snape." Snape still smirking said, "Indeed I am, Mr. Weasley." Molly said, "Alright come along, Percy you first." Snape and Harry move aside as a tall red-headed boy with wire-rimmed glasses gets ready. Snape said to Harry, "Watch closely  and see how he does it." Harry nods and watches as Percy calmly walked forward and walked right up to the brick wall and disappear. Harry jaw drops open in shock. Molly said, "Fred your next." Fred said, "I'm not Fred, he is." George said, "And you call yourself our mother." Molly said, "Oh, I'm sorry George." Fred grins, "No, You're right, I am Fred." Molly said, "Oh Fred!" As Fred goes at a run towards the brick wall, disappearing seconds later. George follows soon after. Molly said, "Now Ron, you can take it at a run, if you feel nervous." Ron nods as he gets ready to run. He nervously looks at the wall, then starts to run at the wall. he disappears soon after. Molly takes hold of her daughter's hand and walks up to Snape and Harry. Molly said smiling, "I'll see you 2 on the platform." Molly and her daughter goes up to the brick wall and disappears as they step into the wall.