Chapter 7

We watched Moana although the boys were not happy they still watched it and to my surprise they found a good laugh out of it. Then I realized that the movie was about to end, then a knock was at the door and Rita answered it.

"Cathy someone's here to see all of you." She said this so confused.

"We'll be right there" I said more confused as I looks at all of them, I got up and walked to the door Nat, Ben and Tommy followed me suit. As I got to the door I saw a crying Isabella. We all looked at her in shocked.

"That's a first" I rolled my eyes at her, licked my lips, put my hands in my pockets and sighed "Come in." I was looking at Nat to not make eye contact with Bella and I backed to the side so she could enter. We went into the living room and sat on the couch looking at her for an explanation.

"Why are you at my house?" I said with my legs and my hands crossed.

"I just wanted to say something" she said with her head down. Nat looked at me with a very serious face. Ben and Tommy sat there with their arms crossed and their jaws clenched while Nat sat with her arms folded.

"And...that is?" I pressed on.

"My boyfriend left me.... Because of... this" she passed me the small, narrow, black box which looks like it once held a watch. "Its...for Ben" I looked at her and passed it to Ben. He opened it to reveal a pregnancy test.

"Congratulations...you are the father of my child" she said looking at him with tears in her eyes. Ben looked at me shocked, I looked at him with my face saddened. I held my head down and I shook my head.

"Cathy?" Nat said very low and sad.

"What?" I said coldly and I rubbed my face with my hands. I jolted onto my feet when I heard Isabella crying.

"Don't you fucking cry in here you slut!" I screamed at her with my fist balled up. Nat got up and pulled me back. She looked at me so afraid.

"Get out! Just..get the fuck out!" I turned around and looked at everyone behind me they look afraid of me.

"Cathy, I know your upset but please calm down" Nat looked at me.

"No! I'm tired of her ruining my life!" And I spun around "When the fuck will it stop? I've done nothing to you!" I shot her a glare And I took a deep breathe and closed my eye trying to calm down." Why aren't you gone yet?" I asked.

"B-because I walked" she said sounding scared and frightened. I turned around to face them.

"Ok, I'll ship your ass out for you" I put my hands in my pocket and make a serious face.

"Rita! Call my limo!" I said angrily.

"Ok!" And then a few moments later she came back. "He'll be here in 2 minutes".

"Alright, thank you." I said calmly and I looked over at Ben.

"Your leaving with her." I said firmly with my face serious.

"Ba-"

"Don't you call me that, ever! This is to extreme for me Ben! I can't deal with it anymore! Just go!" I said.

"Cathy please." He said then I heard a honk outside and Rita came in.

"The limo is here Cathy" Rita said. I looked at Isabella and then I looked at Ben. Isabella took the que and walked out of the door.

"Ben go. Just leave." I said and plopped onto the couch just crying. Ben got up and he walked out of the door. After they left Nat told Tommy to take her car and go home with it, Tommy gave Nat a hug and left. I was sitting on the couch sobbing my eyes out when Nat came and wrapped her arms around my neck. I started to cry louder on her shoulder while hugging my stomach.

—————————————————————

A/N. So guys this chapter is short but dramatic and I hope you like it.(so only me saw how Bella was gonna get her ass kicked then... Just me...OK) thanks for reading <3 😘 and see you in the next chapter 😉.