Chapter 15

*Cathy's POV*
I woke up with Ben on the side of me I checked the time it was nine o'clock.

"Morning sunshine" I heard Ben murmur from behind me.

"Morning" I said as I got up.

"Cathy... I wanna cuddle" he whined grabbing my hand. "Please."

"Fine" I got back into bed and he wrapped me in his arms and we just laid there until Nat said breakfast was ready. We walked downstairs and went to the kitchen.

"Sorry I didn't help again this morning but someone wanted to cuddle" I rolled my eyes.

"Its fine...you okay?" She looked at me concerned.

"Yeah, I will be" I said wrapping my Cardigan over me.

"Okay so next week we are going to the doctor for the ultrasound...and what do you think the gender is?" Nat asked smiling wildly.

"A boy" I looked at her as Ben walked behind me.

"Its a girl!" They both said in unison as I looked at Nat and narrowed my eyes.

"Fine" I whined. "But what are we gonna do today?" I asked taking a bite of strawberry.
Then me phone buzzed I looked at it and an unknown number sent me a video.

"Nat?" I called her over and she looked at my phone as I played the video.

"Is that a video of--" I cut her of.

"Ben and Isabella fucking, yeah, it is" I turned off the video, rested my phone down, shook my head, sighed, and covered my face. Then a text came from the same number.

Unknown number: roses are red violets are blue you know who I am and I know who you are to.

Cathy: who are you? and what the fuck do you want?

Unknown number: you already know who I am and I want CeCe.

I got up very quickly and threw my phone across the kitchen.

"Nat she called me CeCe! I'm not her anymore" I yelled.

"Cathy calm down! And breathe, Okay. Who is she?"

"Isabella"

"How can you be sure its her?"

"Only Isabella wants to destroy my life... And she's living in my boyfriend's house... Is there a better way to accomplish ruining my life if not from the source." I looked over at Ben. Nat looked at him then back at me.

"Nat coming or not?" I looked at her with my phone in my hand that is surprisingly not shattered and I called hank.

"Hank another emergency same place" I hung up and looked at Nat. "So..." Then I heard a honk. I walked to the door and when I looked back Nat was walking hesitantly towards me. We climbed into the limo and we arrived at Ben's house minutes later. We walked in and she was on the couch reading I pulled off her head phone and got in her face she just rolled her eyes.

"Are you here to threaten me again or--" I cut her off.

"Just shut up and admit that you have been sending those text and videos" I told her through gritted teeth.

"I don't even know what your talking about first of all... And what text?" I got out my phone and showed her them and she looked at them.

"Looks like something I'll do but it isn't" she passed back the phone smiling.

"Then who is it?" I asked her getting in her face.

"As far as I'm concerned I didn't take any videos and this person says you know who they are so why are you asking me" she had a serious face and she said it so coldly. I shook my head, walked out, we climbed into the limo and left.

*Isabella's POV*
Ring, ring, ring

"Hello" I answered

"Hey is it set?" The other person asked.

"Of course do you think I'll be in his house sitting down, or Nat would be totally traumatized, or Cathy would be threatening me if it didn't this is all plan B boo, and there's more where that came from " I told the person basking in my glory.

"Okay we get it Bella plan B is going great and you feel accomplish but we're not done remember"

"Oh honey I know, I'm just starting" I said deviously while smirking then I took a bite out of my apple.

—————————————————————

A/N. Ohhhhhhhhhk so this is interesting we all know that Isabella hates Cathy but we don't know why but this is on another level. Question of the day: who is the mystery person on the other side of the phone?
Answer: _________ .
Thanks for reading <3 😘 and see you in the next chapter 😉.