Chapter 12 - The Show MUST Go On!

"Alright. Ibuki thinks these might might be enough for this room! Where else should Ibuki put these lights?"

Ibuki held up some aesthetic, neon lights.
Hiyoko smirked as she looked around.

"In the bedroom of course! You want it to look fan-cey!"
"H-Hey!"
"I'm being serious! No boring things around here! You need things to be... flashy!"
"Ibuki thinks this is flashy! Ibuki doesn't want seizures!"
"You won't get any damn seizures! Just put some.. uh.. neon flowers around and some more decor!"
"Where can Ibuki find neon flowers?"
"Right here!"

Hiyoko would pull out a full box of neon flowers. They were quite flashy. All different shapes and sizes.

"Oh. You're going to want a neon outfit if this is the theme. Having regular clothes won't make you shine out!"
"Oh indeed! Ibuki has an outfit!"
"It better not look like some weird thing from the 80s!"
"Ibuki is sure it doesn't!"

Hiyoko shakes the box of neon flowers.

"Well. You better put these up! I have to wait outside for Mahiru. Trying not to look like I know anything. Don't tell her I was here an hour early. GOT IT?"
"Yeah."

Hiyoko put the box down on a table and ran outside.

"Maybe Ibuki should decorate the bathrooms!"

Ibuki grabbed the box of flowers and lights and walked to the bathroom.
Looking happy and hopeful that this plan would work, she'd knew she didn't have to decorate the bathrooms much. She already put neon lights in them, and decorated the female bathroom, so all she had to do was the male bathroom.

Though Ibuki didn't dare to go in there. What if there was someone in there who caught her? Though it was her concert. When she got to the bathroom area, she hesitated to go into the male bathroom.

"No. Ibuki can't. But what if Kazuichi doesn't like the bathroom. No, but what if Ibuki gets caught?"

She walked back and forth for seconds before Ibuki just decided to go on in.

Ibuki slowly creeped the door open to find a relaxing place.

She put around neon lights near the sink, a heart light next to the sink, and a vase of flowers on the counter top

This was fine.

"Ready for the flowers!"
Though just as she grabbed the box of flowers though, a stall door creaked open.

'Oh shoot.' Ibuki though.
She tried to pick up the box fast and run out...

"Uh.. what are you doing in here?"

Ibuki slowly turned around to see..

Fuyuhiko standing there. Uh oh.

"Uh..this.. Ibuki was.. uuuuuh..."
Ibuki didn't know what to say.
"Jesus. If Peko was in here, you'd be dead."
"Eeeeeh."
"Hm? Did you do that?"

He pointed to the decoration.

"Y...yeah?"
"Uh. Nice.. I guess."
"I-Ibuki should be going.. uh."
"Oh. Did you hear? Kazuichi got accepted by Sonia. Hears they're dating at your concert."
"Wait.. WHAT?"
"Oh.. you didn't hear?"
"N-No Ibuki didn't hear."
"Well. I'm actually hoping it goes well. It's be sad to see a date turn into failure. Reason why Peko isn't with me at the moment is because I told her to keep an eye out for things."
"Things?"
"Yeah. Kazuichi and Sonia. Making sure nothing goes wrong. In the meantime, I'm free."

Ibuki just stood there.
'Wait what.. Peko is keeping an eye out for them? Aw crud! This isn't going to work! Ibuki is going to be a failure!'
Ibuki shook her head very fast.

"Well.. anyways. Better put on a good show for them, alright?"

Fuyuhiko nudged her as he went to wash his hands.

"Yeah... Ibuki... will put on a show..."