Helpless (Lemon)

13 approached slowly. Your heart pounded within your chest, fear nearly swallowing you whole.

"What are you doing? Get away from me!"

One of his hands gripped your thigh and the other brushed the hair away from your face. He dragged you towards him and the chains jangled loudly behind you.

"Stop! Stop, no, I'm a virgin!" You cried, face growing hot as he began to pull your pants down. His fingers traced along the hem of your underwear as he savored the excitement, then ripped them off eagerly. "Please..."

You couldn't help the warm pulsing sensation that began in your loins. You clamped your legs shut—he pried them apart and pulled his own pants down.

"No! That won't fit!" You protested. He positioned his 8-inch length at your entrance, grabbed your hips, then thrust into you eagerly. You bit back a scream as your body struggled to accommodate his size.

He didn't give you time to do so. Instead, he pulled out almost all the way, then thrusted right back in. The pain gradually turned to pleasure.

"Oh, you're so tight!" he groaned. He began to thrust faster. Your body swayed back and forth as he fucked you; a moan escaped your lips. His hands gripped your flesh tighter as he grunted.

"Ah, ahh--oh my God," you moaned, throwing your head back. His hands traveled up and squeezed your breasts, rolling your nipples between his forefinger and thumb. The pain blended with pleasure and you had to bite your tongue to keep from moaning again.

"You like that, huh?" 13 whispered, breath hot against your face. You were to wrapped up in the pleasure to be embarrassed. Your fingers dug into his back as you cried out yet again. He was rubbing against your G-spot.

You were nearing your climax. Pure bliss blossomed in your loins and traveled through your thighs and stomach. A scream tore from your chest, your legs wrapping around his muscular form. The pleasure became nearly unbearable as you rode through your orgasm.

He wasn't done yet. He stretched you even farther as your climax turned him on even more, thrusting in and out faster and faster until you found yourself on the brink of another. The chains jangled as you were pushed back and forth, back and forth, the force of his thrusts creating a new kind of pleasure that burned within you.

This time, he met your climax with his own. You rode it out together, feeling his cum fill you in a different way as your entire body tensed around him.

You both relaxed. He pulled out, put his pants back on, and gave you a sideways glance as he opened the door to your chamber.

"That was fun, let's do it again sometime," he laughed.

Then he slammed the door shut, and you were left alone with your thoughts.