Awakening

7 turned to leave, but you grabbed him by the cloak before he could.

"Hmm?"

"Teach me," you whispered. He turned back towards you.

"Teach you what? I can't risk anything, (y/n). We'll both be killed if we do."

"But we have to!" You begged. You willed him to see the sincerity in your eyes. "You know this isn't right, for me or for you. Please, 7. You're the only one who seems to care at all."

He released one long, drawn-out sigh. "I don't know, (y/n)... if Kohga or 13 find out... well, let's just say there are worse things than death."

You lowered your eyes. "I understand..."

"Oh, don't do that," 7 groaned. "It's not fair."

You widened your eyes and furrowed your brow, sporting the most pathetic face you could muster to convince him. 7 only stared. It was clear he was debating between doing the right thing and staying safe.

"Fine," he said finally. "But we're going to have to—"

"7! It's an emergency, come quick!" someone shouted. 7 dropped his torch and bolted from the room. You furrowed your brow in confusion. What could be so important that they needed the Blademasters?

Curiosity overrode your common sense. You peeked through the doorway, pushing the banister to the side a bit. All if the Blademasters and some of the higher ranking Footsoldiers were gathered together, kneeling in front of a very angry yet very thrilled Kohga.

"You're sure?"

"Y-yes, sir," the scout stuttered. "In Kakariko village. Cado reportedly saw him entering Impa's chambers."

Kohga started to laugh. What began as a giggle soon morphed into an all out cackle, echoing off of the sandstone walls of the canyon.

"Finally," he breathed. "After all these years, our hero finally returns! Footsoldiers, disguise yourselves as travelers. We'll need to catch him by surprise. Blademasters—"

Your breath caught and 7 stiffened. If he was gone, you really had no chance.

"—scour the land. Show yourself only when necessary.

"It's time we show Link what he's missing."

A/N

Thank you to @spicygrapefruit for the response. The story won't be as centered around lemons, though there will be one or two more, and the rest will be mostly plot.

As always, thank you all for reading. It means more than you know.

-Frost