Aftermath

After 13 left, you didn't know how long you lay there. You were exhausted after what he'd done. You hurt, but at the same time, you were beyond satisfied. Never before had you experienced something so exhilarating.

You were also beyond embarrassed. How would you live with yourself knowing that you let something like that happen?

You shook your head, your (h/c) hair falling in front of your face. It doesn't matter. No one except them will know, so why care?

Your head snapped up when you heard footsteps echoing down the hall. You pressed yourself against the wall again, covering as much bare skin as you could. Your clothes had been ripped to scraps.

"--eah. 13 picked her up," someone said. You didn't recognize his voice.

"I assume 13 already reaped his reward?" the voice said.

"Yes, sir."

The men stopped in front of my cell. One was the same Blademaster from earlier and the other was an older, chubbier man. His mask was more ornate than the other's; I could only assume he was the leader.

"Hmm, yes, the men will like her," he nodded, then glanced down at the puddle of blood on the floor. He laughed. "Oh, 13 got lucky, too. She's a virgin."

You tucked yourself in the corner of the cell and buried your head in your arms. You couldn't help the way your body trembled.

"Get the fluids cleaned up."

"Yes, Master Kohga."

"Oh, and 7? Get her out of the cell. We may be the Yiga Clan, but this is just inhumane," Kohga said.

"Y-yes, sir." 7 unlocked the cage and began to fumble with the cuffs. "(y/n), was it? Come with me."

You shook your head.

"Don't make me for—"

"I don't want them to see me like this," you whispered. 7 sighed, placing his hands on his hips and tilting his head up to the ceiling.

"Fine. Take this." He removed his hood and tossed it to me.

"What's this supposed to cover?" You asked, scowling at the red headdress.

"I don't know, figure it out!" He hissed. "We have to get going, so take it or leave it."

You held the hood in front of your girly bits as best you could, but knew it was futile when you felt the gaze of several of the clansmen land on you. You blushed, tilting your head down so you didn't have to meet their scrutinizing stares.

"Oh, man, she's hot!"

"I can't wait until Kohga lets the rest of us have a go."

"Man, I'm jealous of 13."

The whispers rippled through the crowd and your blush deepened. You were sure you were the color of a ripe tomato.

"Hush, all of you!" 7 growled, holding his torch up above him. You hid behind his massive form and peeked out from behind him. "Yes, I understand your excitement, but hold your tongue and your libidos until your shift is over. I don't want to see you slacking on guard duty again."

At that, the room went silent, but their eyes still followed your movements.

"Thank you," you whispered almost imperceptibly. 7 said nothing in return.

A few minutes later, you arrived at your destination.

"This is where you'll be staying. Remember that this is hidden behind a banner—you won't see it well from the outside. Until Kohga decides you're ready, you belong to 13 and 13 alone. If he allows others to see you, fine, but I doubt that will happen." 7 nudged you inside. "I am to guard your room. Please don't be arrogant enough to try and flee."

And at that, he dropped the banner behind him and left.