Chapter 6: Spirit of Ruta

"May I have the Slate, Zelda?" Link let out his hand.

Zelda looked at him sceptically. "Okay..." She gave him the Slate back. "What do you need it for?"

He took it, opened the map. He selected Vah Ruta's icon. A selection popped up. He handed it to Zelda. "A path up there."

She took it, looked at the screen. There were two buttons, saying Travel and Cancel. Zelda looked back at Link. "Is this... the teleportation thing?"

"Yes it is." Link pointed at the Travel button. "Just tap this and you'll be taken straight to Ruta."

Zelda's face lit up. "That's amazing!"

"Ehm." Sidon interrupted. "I don't exactly understand what you're talking about, but it seems like you've found your solution."

Zelda turned and faced Sidon. "Yes we have." She smiled, then turned to Dorephan. "Thank you very much for your welcome."

"Yes, of course! You are welcome to stay the night at out local inn, and join our dinner later, if you desire."

"Thank you very much. That would be very nice."

Sidon walked up to them. "I suppose we'll see you two soon?"

"Yup." Link answered. "We'll see you soon."

"Good luck, both of you!" Sidon did his pose.

Zelda's head went back to the Slate. "So how does this work with multiple people?"

Link began scratching his head. "I... actually don't know. I've always teleported myself." He held the Slate, along with Zelda. "Maybe if you hold the Slate, you'll be teleported with?"

"Let's hope so." Zelda tapped the Travel button. Suddenly their fingers turned into blue particles. Zelda stared at it. "Is this supposed to..."

"Just look at it." Link interrupted, his fingers also turned into blue particles. It went up their arms, to their bodies, their heads, and down their feet. Ten seconds later, they were still staring at each other, but the scenery behind them changed. Zelda gasped, she let go of the Slate. She looked around, and saw Vah Ruta towering in front of her. She turned around, saw Zora's Domain in the distance. Immediately after, she felt chills stabbing her skin. She covered her shoulders. "Are we..."

"Yup. We teleported up here." Link approached Zelda and wrapped her shoulders with his Hylian Hood.

"It felt like nothing! It's like I literally blinked and ended up here. That was amazing!" She laughed in joy.

They walked to the Vah Ruta. The gigantic mechanical Calamity-killing elephant was just sitting there, with all it's glory, stealing all the attention from the surrounding nature. Although this time it doesn't have it's blue glow, as it's off. That's what Link and Zelda are there to investigate.

"How I've missed this sight..." Zelda marvelled at the sight.

They walked up to the Divine Beast. Although it's off, they can't help the feeling to be intimidated by it. "Did you save Mipha?" Zelda asked.

He blushed a bit before answering. "Her soul, yes. I defeated the Blight Ganon in there, and she gave me a power."

"What power?"

"Mipha's Grace. It saves me from death. Extremely handy."

"Just like her power, healing." Zelda thought. "Did the other Champions give you powers too?"

"Yup. I got Daruk's Protection, Revali's Gale, and Urbosa's Fury. All of them are ridiculously handy for my adventures. After I finished their challenges and defeated the Blight Ganon in my memories, I got them upgraded."