Chapter 15: Out of This World Hot

"Link.... Wait... I'm serious..."

"Come on, it'll be fun!"

"You've said that five times! It doesn't help!"

"Don't think about it. Just cling tightly onto me and enjoy the view."

"Wait... Link.... AAAHHHH!!!"

~∆∆∆~

An hour earlier...

Zelda placed a small bouquet of Silent Princesses on Rhoam's grave. She then stood up and wiped the snow on her. She also wiped the almost frozen tears from her face.

She inhaled and exhaled.

"Alright. We're done with that."

"Are you okay?" Link asked.

Zelda pulled up the snot in her nose. "Yeah. I feel fulfilled and relieved." She said to Link with a smile.

Link smiled as well. "Okay then. Shall we continue with out journey?"

"Yup! To the desert, right?"

"Mmhm. Just over there." Link pointed to the tall mountains of Gerudo Highlands in the not so far distance.

"In fact... Since it's right there, why don't we just do that to get there?"

"Do what?"

"Glide."

"Glide... Wait what?"

Link opened the map on the Slate. "Directly southwest of this plateau is already the entrance to the desert. The only thing is that it's about 100 meters below us. So why don't we just glide down?"

"Uhh..." Zelda sounded a little nervous. "So... What exactly do we do to glide?"

"Simple. Jump off the edge, pop out the paraglider."

Zelda sounded a little more nervous. "We just... Jump off? From a very tall cliff?"

"Yep. Don't worry, the paraglider is strong enough for 2 people. Probably."

"Pro-probably? How would I even hold the glider?"

"You can cling onto me. Really tightly."

"But then you'd need to support my weight on top of yours..."

Link flexed. "Hey, these arms have deflected Lynel charges at high speeds. Carrying a girl is nothing."

"Just trust me. It'll be fine. ...maybe."

"That's really not reassuring. ...but it does sound fun."

"Right? You'll do it?"

"...sure. L-let's try."

And so, they moved to the very edge of the plateau, on those ruined walls.

Zelda peeked over the edge below. She started sweating profusely. "This is...more intimidating that I anticipated. Are you sure this is fine?"

Link prepared the glider. "Yeah. Totally."

"Okay..."

Link prepared his position for Zelda to cling on. "Hop on."

She gently but tightly wrapped her arms over his shoulders and locked her hands under his neck. She tightly pressed her body against Link's. Link tensed up a bit as he felt her body warmth enveloped his back. He felt an exceptionally soft feeling from his upper back.

"You good?"

"Y-yeah. I'm ready."

"Alright." Link set himself in a running stance.