🄼🅈 🄿🅁🄸🄳🄴 🄰🄽🄳 🄹🄾🅈

Slender's p.o.v

I've always wanted to have a child of my own. Yes I have the pasta's back at the mansion that I care for deeply, but I want a baby that I could call my own.

I was walking in the woods on a cold night to clear my head. Jeff and his attitude gets to me sometimes. He's just so disrespectful and blunt all the time. Enough ranting about Jeff.

While walking back to the mansion I hear a cry. I brushed it off to be young wolf or something, but upon getting closer to the mansion it grew louder and louder. The mansion was in sight and I saw a light pink blanket on my porch.

I grew very cautious and slowly walked towards the thing. 'How the hell did the pasta's not hear someone come to the door!?' Upon remembering that they were all out on a killing spree I mentally slapped myself and walked to the blanket.

The cry's grew louder, hurting my non-existent ears, 'whatever is crying in the blanket is not a human.'

My thoughts were correct, the baby in the blanket had light grey skin but with slight tent of blue making it teal, it had piercing blue eyes that glowed while the sclera was deep black. I was instantly drawn to the baby. I picked it up and inspected it more. 'Oh it's a girl!'

There was no indications why someone would leave such a precious thing alone in these woods, but I made a promise.

"I promise you that I will raise you as my own." She giggled, showing her long fangs. "Oh yes, you will fit in just fine...Hm I don't have a name for you do I? What about...|y/n|!?"

She giggled again clapping her hands. Adding to her amazing complexion, she had black claws that started black and faded into her skin.

"You shall become one of my greatest killers. And my first real daughter, |y/n|"