🅆🅁🄴🄲🄺🄴🄳 🅁🄾🄾🄼

Jeff's p.o.v

When we got home |y/n| quickly bolted to her room but immediately regretted it, "whAT THE FUCK!?" She yelled stomping back downstairs. I jump up from the sofa to ask what's wrong but slender beat me to it, "what's wrong baby girl!?" |y/n| looks heated, probably best not to intervene, "well for starters my fucken room is ripped to shreds! And second so is my bathroom," She boomed throwing herself on the sofa, her head landing on my leg, "oh hey Jeff!" I smile at her and continue twirling my knife.

Now slender looked pissed, "everyone downstairs! NOW!" I held my head as if his voice was giving me a headache. |y/n| giggled and closed her eyes, attempting to calm herself before she had to beat a bitch.

Everyone ran downstairs and ether sat on the sofa, floor, or was standing. But someone had to make it a big deal. "Hey can you move? Your in my spot." Nina hisses, standing over |y/n|, she looked up to Nina for a moment before turning so her head was facing my stomach. I look down to see her with a smirk, Nina huffs and walks to the other side of the sofa.

"So, somehow and someway, my daughters room was destroyed while her and Jeff were out. If you speak up now the punishment will be minimum." He growled taking off his apron that said 'kiss the cook' in pink glittery letters. "Well maybe she did it herself to get attention," Nina smiles. I look over to her with a confused look, she shrugs her arms and looks the other way.

The anger that was radiating off of |y/n| was intense. Everyone felt it, I was the only person that was close to her.

Slender gives Nina the same confused glare that I did, "so your saying my daughter destroyed her own room to get attention?" Hoodie stepped it, "that's not right..? |y/n| came right back downstairs when she first entered her room."

Nina shot a angry glare to hoodie which made him jump back into masky's arms. Masky growled but continued to hold him, "She probably did it before she left." Nina suggested again. |y/n| jumped up and got right in Nina's face, "ok I'm tired of you. Don't be gettin mad at me when your crush is friends everyone in here but you," She walked back to the stairs then turned to look and Nina again, "and girl to girl..you shouldn't be warring a skirt when your pussy smells."

Everyone, including slender, all looked at |y/n| as she hopped back up the stairs. Nina was a bright red while me, LJ, candy, and Toby were crying from laughing. "She told your ass!" I yelled falling off the sofa. I could have swore I saw slender's face resemble a smile as his head was in his hands.

3rd person

Nina looked around to see everyone ether smiling or laughing at her and |y/n|'s comment.

She ran up the stairs, straight to |y/n|'s room. "Nina? What the fuck do you want?" |y/n| said in more of a growling tone.

Nina grabbed the other by her face and pulled out her knife, "listen her you little bitch...Jeff is mine. Not yours. Not anybody else's," Nina took her knife and slowly dragged it across throat, making a long but not deep cut, "now I don't know what dumpster slender found you in..heheh...but it would be great if you could go back to it. And stay away from Jeff!"

|y/n| suppressed a whimper when she felt the cold metal cutting into her skin.

Nina pushes her face away and snickered, "fucken pathetic." |y/n| sat there in the position Nina left her, letting her hair cover her face.

|y/n| ran to her bathroom to see the cut and if it needed to be taken care of.

When she saw the cut her life whole flashed in mind. When she was a baby her parents hated her because she was different.

They tried putting her in daycare but the kids would always say rude and hateful things.

"What is wrong with your face?

"Why do you have fangs? Are you gonna suck my blood!?"

"Why would anyone like her?"

She remembered all of it. Which wasn't something she wanted. Any normal kid at that age would not remember anything from those years in their life. But unfortunately she did.

Now, when she's seventeen, has a loving father, a great family, and her idol as her best friend, has the one thing standing in her way of loving them back.

Philophobia; the fear of love or becoming emotionally connected with another person.

She looked back at the mirror, and regretted it......