🄱🄻🅄🄴 🄰🄽🄶🄴🄻🅂

"It's ok baby girl. They won't hurt you, that's Clockwork and that's Jane." I rub |y/n|'s back to comfort her.

"Yeah! We're sorry we scared you." Clockwork gives a warm smile to |y/n|.

Jane seems lost in her own world when her face lights up and runs out the room. We all look at each other confused when Jane comes back with a pink dress, blue dress, and black dress.

She holds them all up and say, "ok |y/n| which one do you want!?"

|y/n| observed all the dresses before pointing to the black one, "that one! I wanna look like you! Also can I change my eye like miss clockwork!?"

"No you can't |y/n|. But your eyes are just as pretty as hers." I chuckle.

|y/n| gives a little pout before Janes drags her to her room to get her dressed.

She comes back in a velvet black dress with her hair in a tight ponytail.

'Thank you Jane and clockwork. Now remember our promises, the others should be here..now!" As soon as I finish my sentence the others come threw the door, Jeff and Ben fighting at the door.

"Get off me you ghost bitch!"

"Then you get off me joker!"

"I take that as a compliment ghost boy!" The others were already in the house, sitting on the sofa, eating popcorn.

"Oh hey slendy!" EJ says catching Jeff and bens attention.

"Oh fuck. Heyyy slendy! Hooowws it goin?!" Ben says dragging out the words to sound innocent. I wasn't having it.

"Benjamin, Jeffree. Rooms. Now." They both look at me with a face of shock and slight anger, then look at each other.

Ben gives a glance while Jeff gives a death glare. They stomp up the their rooms, fighting the whole way.

I shake my head and turn to the other pasta's. They all seemed to be holding in laughter, well except EJ...

That's it! EJ! If he knows anything about |y/n| ageing at a strangely fast rate, it would be him.

"EJ, please come with me. I need you for something."

He just nods and gets up, they others all made an 'oo' sound as if he was in trouble."oh shush it. EJ is one of the most well behaved one here!"

"Hey!" They all say in unison, and Jeff just had to come in the conversation. "hey! You guys may be well behaved but I'm a better killer!"

The pasta's throw their popcorn at Jeff. LJ and EJ fall on the floor laughing.

"Glad to see you can laugh shit head!" Jeff yells at EJ, "you know it sweetheart!" He yells back.

I could tell he was trying to piss him off little by little. "EJ stop trying to piss off jeff. Jeff stop being an asshole." Jeff throws his hands up and walks back in his room.

And with that done, me and EJ are back in my room, "so what did you need me for?" He ask picking up a book.

"oh yes! Let's say someone aged at a strange rate. Such as 18 months to Sally's age. What could be the cause?" I ask getting ready to write whatever EJ will say.

"Oh simple! Probably a curse or something. Or is the thing a different species?"

I didn't realise that |y/n| was a whole other species. I knew she wasn't human but wow. "Um different species. Light grey skin with a tint of blue, glowing blue eyes, fangs, and black claws." I respond, laying back in my chair.

"Hm, is the sclera black?" He ask putting the book down, I just nod a response.

He sits and thinks for a minute before jumping up and grabbing another book from the shelf. He flips threw the pages, mumbling as he goes. After a minute or so he comes to a conclusion,

"Ah! Here we are! Blue angels! They age really fast till their about 17, then they stop. It say their kinda like sirens, they can draw the opposite sex in with their personality, but their sex will dislike them, at will. When they find their soul mate, they will love the angels with true love. When the soul mate and angel have a bonding moment together, they will both develop a mark on their neck, signalling their love. Oh? They have...human form huh? They can turn from the 'angel' form to a human for by disappearing into a cloud a blue smoke."

I was taking in all of the information of my new daughter that I didn't even know EJ was still talking, "so slender, did you see one of them?" "Yes I did, just wanted to make sure what it was. Thank you. Your excused." He nodded and left.

"My sweet |y/n| is a call of death..."