🄼🅄🄻🅃🄸🄿🄻🄴 🄿🄴🄾🄿🄻🄴

Jeff's p.o.v

I woke up in some type of white room with a straight jacket tying my arms back. This wasn't the first time something like this happened but for some reason, I can't remember how I got here. All I remember was yelling at some girl to go somewhere. I tried to think back but it was no use, just a blur of |h/c| and |s/c|.

The sound of keys unlocking my cell door snapped me out of my thoughts. Two men, heavily armed came in slowly, "Carefully Will! He's incredibly dangerous!" The one on the left said, walking behind me. "Oh, I'm dangerous!? Says the guy with a fucKiNg GUN IN HIS-OW!" The one I'm guessing called 'Will', hit my arm with the back of his gun, "shut the hell up you psycho." I cursed under my breath while they both pulled me up and out of my cell.

Your p.o.v

"|/n|! |y/n|!" I heard someone yelling my name from my right. I groaned softly and opened my eyes. My mind was flooded instantly with memories:

"|Y/n|! Go!"

"Jeff I'm not leaving your dumbass!"

"|y/n|! Go! Please!"

"J-Jeff"

"Daddy...."

I shot up, my heart beating rapidly and my breathing just as fast. "Honey calm down. It's alright." Kana said, softly petting my hair. I growled, "What!? What do you me 'it's alright'!? Jeff, LJ, and Candy are gone!" I stood up but was pulled back down by a burning pain in my leg and shoulder. Kana sighed and help me back down, "Yes I know. But we'll get them back. I pro-" I cut her off, "No! We may not get them back! Then what!? Huh!?" Tears ran down my cheeks as I sobbed into Kanas arms.

Slenders p.o.v

"Hurry up! Jeff, LJ, Candy pop and my baby girls life is on the line!" I shouted, walking threw the woods, the pasta's I brought far behind me. Toby groaned, "|y-y-y/n|, Je-jeff, c-candy and L-l-LJ are pro-probably fi-fine! The-there all re-really st-strong!" I snapped back quickly and looked Toby dead in the eyes, he gulped loudly and smiled nervously. "My baby girls life on the line! Your friend's life is on the line! Shut up and started walking!" I growled, holding him by his shirt. "Y-Yes s-sir!"

Jane thought it was best if I only took some of the pastas with me to help find the others. I was very sceptical at first but thought more off it and it seemed to be a good plan. If me, Jane, Toby, Masky, and hoodie needed back up we could just call. I had a bad feeling that we might though.

I was using smiled dog to track Jeff's sent while we walked down the path. "Hey, slender, where...where would they be?" Masky asked stepping next to me. I looked down at him and sighed, "I...I don't really know." Hoodie, Toby and him all came next to me and patted my arm, smiling reassuringly. "Don't worry slender, will find them," Jane said looking straight forward with a determined face.

Smile dog barked loudly and ran towards a convenient store lit up in the distance. We ran after him and stopped to look in the store. I was too tall even if I squat down so I just had Jane and the proxy's look in for me.

Jane smiled and pulled on my arm, "slender! |y/n| is a pro killer! She got that dude right between the eyes!" The proxies nodded and ran after smile dog again. This time he ran more into the city but stopped at a mall at the edge of the woods.

"Alright, split up and if you find anything come get me," I said, hiding in the woods since it was almost sunrise. I am not a morning person.

Toby and hoodie came running towards the woods, "slender! Look!" Hoodie held up discarded clothes that were the exact same as Jeff's, LJ's, Candy pop's and |y/n|'s. I looked down in horror fearing the worst and Jane must have noticed, "it's ok slender! I think I found the way they got to |y/n|'s home!" She pointed to a pit of light blue flowers. "Come on |y/n|. Please be home."

All four of us jumped in the pit of flowers and expected the worst. But no, it was actually pretty calming. The only bad thing about this was Toby's screams. "AHHH! WE FALLING TO OUT DEATH! JANE HOLD ME!" He clung to Jane for dear life only to pushed off. Hoodie was holding onto Masky but wasn't screaming. Even though Masky had his mask on, I could tell that he was blushing.

I looked over to Jane with a questioning look but she was falling smoothly along with me and filing her nails. "Jane," I mumbled. She snapped her head at me with a 'hm'. I motioned my head over to Masky and hoodie, trying to get her to understand. She raised her eyebrow up and slowly looked over to the pare. She giggled softly, looked backed at me and mouthed, "They're cute together." I smiled and looked back to the flowers, a very dim light castle was coming into view. "Here we go, children." They smiled happily, "please be here baby girl."

I don't exactly remember reaching the front doors of the castle but I wasn't ready to ask any more questions. Luckily, the castle was huge and could fit someone of my height, I wonder why. "Sorry, no one is allowed past these gates till we get word from the queen and princess." A deep males voice came from the right of me. Jane was losing her patience, "Listen here! Your princess is my little sister! And his daughter! Let. Us. In!" Toby and Masky we're holding her back from the two men.

I sighed and patted her shoulder, "it's alright Jane." She crossed her arms and glared at the two, "Your princess is indeed my daughter, let us in." My voice was much deeper than the other males so they instantly feared me. Or it was the three boys and one girl holding weapons. Either way, we we're let in.

The castle was nicely designed and had a gothic feel to it. Maybe I should re-do the mansion like this? No, no time to thing about this. "Wow...this is |y/n|'s house?" Masky asked, lighting a cigarette. I was about to smack it out of his hand but someone did it for me. "No smoking in my castle please." |y/n| appeared in front of us, "Unless I say so."

|y/n|'s eyes were red and puffy but her emotional less stare gave two different sides to one story. Jane tackled her in a hug, "Oh my baby! You're alright! Now, where's that bitch that you get hurt!?" Just then, |y/n| perked up, "Oh you mean Jeff!? Yeah, he doesn't like us! And she knows it!" She giggled with an insane look in her once emotional less eyes.

We all looked at each other for an answer but no one had nothing. I was scared to talk to her, her emotions could change at any given moment. And I was right, her eyes went back to emotional less than to normal. She ran to me and hugged the life out of me.

"I'm sorry daddy. I couldn't save them, I had to get hurt! Now they're facing the consequences for my stupid actions!" She yelled, her voice going quiet at the end. It was killing me, "No no, it's alright. We'll get them back, you did nothing wrong." She lifted her head up and smiled, but it quickly shifted back into an emotional less stare. 'D.I.D?'

A woman came in that looked exactly like |y/n|. She smiled sweetly which quickly turned into a serious, stern expression, "You must be Slender, |y/n|'s father, correct?" I nodded slowly, "Good. Masky, Hoodie I want you two at to guard the castle with the others, go." She ordered. They both nodded and ran to the front. |y/n| jumped down from my arms and pulled Jane along with her, "Jane you're with me, we're getting special weapons and outfits so I need your help." Jane cheered and walked off with |y/n|. 'Who is she to be ordering my people around?'

That left me with, what I'm guessing, is |y/n|'s mother. "Are you |y/n|'s mother?" She laughed and motioned for me to follow her, "No no, I'm her grandmother. Her father was killed years ago. Now, we must find the others." I nodded in agreement and sat down in a chair across from her, "Her parents...are dead. But some people just don't know how to keep their mouths shut."