🄱🄰🄱🅈, 🄸'🄼 🄰 🄺🄸🄻🄻🄴🅁

Your p.o.v

Holy shit, I'm a Nina!? Could I be!? No! I don't have a crush on Jeff the motherfucken killer! Do I? I paced back and forth in my room thinking of how the hell could it be possible that I like Jeff and how I'm gonna ask my dad about going out.

"It's gonna be impossible! He would never let me go out! He's daddy!" I yell, I quickly smack my hand on my mouth hoping he didn't hear me, just my luck...he did. "I hope your talking about me honey. And where do you want to go?" "Well daddy...I was wondering if...icouldpossiblygokillingwithoneofthepastas." I say in one breath. "You want to go out killing with one of the pastas?" He laughs crossing his arms over his chest. I just nod, looking at the floor.

"Well...depending on which pasta you pick...yes." I could tell he was scared about letting me out, but I was thankful that he did. "Really daddy!? Thank you thank you!" I yell hugging him. He almost falls back, he laughs and pats my back, "no problem baby girl, anything for you. But choose wisely, remember your more skilled than everyone in this mansion. Including Jeff."

He whispers the last part about Jeff, I didn't believe it. "What? no! Impossible! Jeff is the most skilled killer out there!" I yell louder then I wanted. "Honey, your a very loud person you know. And yes, you've trained most of your life." How was I, some small little girl, more skilled at killing then Jeff the motherfucken killer!

I nod while looking up at my father, "ok, but which pasta do I pick?" I ask going to my closet to get some clothes for tonight. "Well, it seems you should ether kill with Candy pop or Jeff. They have a similar personality to you." He says putting a hand on my shoulder.

Before I could ask 'how', we're teleported to a weapon room. How I know it's a weapon room? I've spent most of my life wondering around the mansion when my dad was out. "Daddy, what are we doing at the weapon room?" I ask, regretting it immediately. "How did you know it was a weapon room? Know what, never mind. But you get to pick a weapon, if your going to go killing you need a weapon."

He gently pushes me into the room of my dreams. There was tons of different weapons, lining the walls, up and down. Guns, knife, swords, bows and arrows, and fucken tear gas! "Now baby girl, your going to pick a main weapon and a back up weapon." My dad says, looking the weapons up and down with his non existent eyes. I nod quickly.

I wasn't to worried about what weapon I had because I my natural weapons, me. So I got a silent pistol as a back up and a knife as my main. Generic, I know.

"So what made you pick a knife?" My dad asks, not looking at me. Even though he doesn't have a face I could tell he was smirking. He knows something. "No reason, just didn't feel like analysing the others."

That's not the reason, I kinda wanted to be like Jeff sooooo yee. "Hm ok, have you thought of someone to have you as their p-," he didn't need to finish the sentence for me to answer. "Jeff!" I yell, "you didn't know what I was going to say!" He says with a laugh, "didn't need to daddy-o!" I yell back running in the house.

I bumped into someone that was in MY damn way! "Hey! What gives you fucker! Oh shit hiiiiii Jeff!" Of fucken corse it was Jeff! "Hey |y/n|. Whacha doin?" He say leaning on the door frame, trapping me under him. By this time I'm blushing like crazy, but before I could say anything my dad walks in.

'Really dad!? Ruined the moment! Wait what...what the hell brain! You know you like him~no the fuck I don't! Yes you do! Fuck you!' "Jeffree, stop flirting with my child." Jeff backs up with a smirk, "hey, she's cute. What else should I do?" "Jeffree!" "Jeff!" Me and my dad yell in unison. Jeff just smiles, more then should be possible for him, and skips up to his room. Everyone in the living room looks at Jeff with wide eyed and shocked faces.

"Holy fucken shit! That was the first time I've seen Jeff the killer SKIP!" LJ yells falling on the floor laughing. Jeff yells back, "shut the fuck up cone nose!" "Language you dipshits!" "Daddy!" "Yeah, 'daddy'!" "Laughing Jack! Room. Now!" "Daddy! He didn't do anything!" I laugh, now I'm on the floor crying from laughing.

My dad just looks at me and slightly smiles. "Fine. |y/n|, have you decided on your 'thing'?" I could tell he didn't know what he was saying but I knew what he was, "Yeah daddy, I picked joker reject." I point to Jeff's room, lucky he didn't hear me. My dad just nods and teleports to his room.

By this time it was almost night fall so I guess I should tell Jeff. Privately. I don't wanna upset the others.

When I get to his door the smell of vanilla and honey hit my nose. That was very unexpected, I expected something like death and blood ya know. I softly knock on the door. "Who is it?" His voice was rough like he just woke up, 'what the hell! He just came up to his room!' I decided to fuck with him a little, "It's |y/n|!" I say in a innocent voice. I hear a gasp and a thud, he seems to run around for a minute before saying "fuck it" and opening the door.

I'm greeted with a shirtless Jeff, "Heyyy, what's up?" He says scratching the back of his head like he JUST woke up. Boi I heard your dumbass panicking two seconds ago and normally I would be a blushing bitch but I had to control it if I wanted to carry out my plan. "Nothin much, just wanted to talk. It's important!" I say in a giddy voice clapping my hands. He seems speechless for a moment then let's me in. I walk passed him with a wink.

His knees go weak and falls on the door. I quietly laugh and sit on his bed, "niiice room Jeff, told ya you had better taste then anyone in here." I compliment, examining his room. It was hella nice, I wouldn't mind hanging in here for a while. (a/n his room up top)

"Thanks, took forever to have slender get everything for it, He laughs, looking for his hoodie, so what did you need?" "Oh yeah! So remember when you said to ask my dad if it was cool to go out killing for the first time?" I ask, he nods putting on his hoodie, "Well he said yeah! And I have to pick someone to have me as their proxy if I want! Isn't that cool!?" I yell/ask grabbing his shoulders, shaking him.

He grabs me by the waist to calm me down, unfortunately it worked. "That's great! So who ya gonna pick to go killing with? And your gonna be a proxy?" He asks sitting me on the bed, "well maybe, working for someone really isn't my thing. But I piiiiicked...YOU! I yell, jumping up and down on the bed.

He blush's madly and looks at me with eyes full of surprise, "Really! Holy shit! Never knew you would pick someone like me!" He goes off on a ranting spree about how I'm to good for him. I let him go on, he needs to get it out his system.

I just look up at him with a slight smile before he stops, "but yeah...oh im sorry! I was rambling." He laughs nervously, I just laugh at him being cute. 'Wait what? Don't question it girly~let me do the work~uh ok.' "Jeff your so cute! I'll get you...an hour before we go! So we can hang out ya know?" I say/ask squishing is cheeks together.

He blush's so much that his ghostly white face is entirely pink. He opens his mouth to say something but just ends up not saying anything and just nods. I giggle and walk out the room.

"What did you do to make Jeff so pink?" My dad whispers teleporting us to his room, "I told him that we were going killing together! He's so cute! Wait...forget i said anything!" I run out of my dads room, now my face entirely pink. I can hear him laughing in the background. "Shut up daddy!" "You lllikkee him!" "Daddy!"