🄵🅄🄽 🅃🄸🄼🄴🅂

Jeff's p.o.v

After me and |y/n| finished having fun with Ben, it was dinner time. "Fucken finally! I'm starving!" She yells running to the table. The girls come downstairs from their rooms. Being the asshole I am, I made a comment, "so girls, how's it feel to see |y/n| have all the attention?" I asked with a smirk. They all just scoff and sit down. Well except Nina.

"Well jeffy I know that you love me and only me so it's not a problem!" She yells hugging my arm. I shove her off and sit next to |y/n|, throwing my arm behind her chair. She looks at |y/n| with a face full of hate and sits down on the other side of the table.

"Hey Jeff! Get up! I wanna sit next to |y/n|!" Toby yells pushing me. "Toby, you can sit on the other side of me." |y/n| say patting the seat next to her. He happily sits down and starts kicking his legs like a child. |y/n| giggles and starts playing a game on her phone. 'Holy shit her giggle is cute.'

Not even ten minutes later all the guys are downstairs and are fighting over who sits next to |y/n|. "Guys guys! Listen, Toby and Jeff were next to me first. But you can sit to the sides of them.

She begins putting people in different spots around her. The girls on the other side of the table looks at her with a death glare. She gives one right back but with a look that could kill.

"Helen, why don't you sit next to me?" Angel says with a glare at |y/n|. "Nah I'm ok! I wanna sit next to |y/n|!" He say patting |y/n|'s head and sitting in his seat. I growl under my breath, when |y/n| grabs my hand it calms me. I blush and hold it tightly. She giggles and gets up to help slender with the food. Again, all the girls look at her with eyes full of jealousy.

Me and Toby look at each other with looks full of worry. 'What if they try to hurt her?' I didn't say it out loud but I could tell Toby knew what I was trying to say. He got ready to mouth something when |y/n| calls, "ok dinners ready!" We all get in our seats when she puts the food on the table.

"Thanks |y/n|!" They Guys yell looking at her in aw. The girls not so much. Even though I just met her, I feel the need to protect her. "No problem! But you should be thanking my dad! He made the food after all." She says pointing to slender, "oh honey, it's fine, He laughs patting her head, if it is not obvious already, I want no harm to come to my daughter. If that happens me, Jeff, and |y/n| will deal with it." His voice booms threw the house.

I could tell that most understood sense they didn't wanna end up like Ben.

🌻Skip after dinner🌻

I was sitting on the sofa with |y/n| at my side. I wanted her to be by me at all times, it just feels right. Apparently so did the other guys, the were all around her trying to make conversation. Again, the girls tried to talk to the boys but they just brushed them off and kept talking to |y/n|.

Nina was trying to move |y/n| so she could sit next to me, "Hey you mind moving, you bitch!? I wanna sit next to jeffy!" She whines pushing |y/n| off the sofa. She falls right on to LJ, "Oh hey LJ! Sorry didn't mean to land on you, she says getting up, LJ was blushing like crazy almost passing out, um I'll be going, I guess." She mumbles quietly and runs up to her room.

Before I could get up to run after her, the others get up to run after her too. Only to be pulled back down by the girls. I tried to get up but Nina caught me, "no jeffy! You can't leave! I love you!" I grab my knife and cut her hand that was holding me down, "ha bitch! Don't try to tame me!" I yell and run up the stairs.

It was easy to find |y/n|'s room. Her door was pitch black with her name written in teal, 'how the hell did we not see this for seventeen years?' I didn't care about the door I just needed to make sure |y/n| was ok.

I get to her door and take a deep breath, with her being slenders daughter anything could happen when she's upset. "H-hey |y/n|. It's Jeff, can I come in?" I ask with slight hesitation in my voice. I heard shuffling before she opens the door, "Yeah, sure. Come in."

Her room was hella nice, I wouldn't mind staying in here for a while. (a/n your rooms up top). It was weird to think that she turned a room in this mansion to something like this.

"Jeff? Are you just gonna stare at my room all day or did you need something?" |y/n| asks sitting on her bed. "Oh y-yeah! Sorry, it's just your room is really cool." I say sounding like an idiot. "Thanks! Your the first person to see it besides my dad, clockwork and Jane. I kinda did this all myself so I didn't expect someone like you to like it." She laughs nervously, getting up to stand in front of me.

"Someone like me? Are you saying I don't have good taste?" I ask in a sarcastic manner, crossing my arms over my chest. "Oh no no no! I'm pretty sure your room and everything about you is ten times better then anyone's in here!" She's so cute when she's embarrassed.

"Well I don't know about that, I'm pretty sure your better then most of the people here." I say looking back at her door. "Eh, I've never went out killing before. My dad wouldn't let me out the house. I wanna go though! Ive been asking to go out killing for years!" She says dragging out the word 'years'. Then I got an idea.

"Well ask your dad if you could go killing with one of the pasta's. It's still daylight so you'll have a while to negotiate with him." I say with smirk. She blush's madly and trips over her words, "o-oh ye-Yeah! Ma-maybe!"

I laugh a little at her cuteness and get ready to walk out the room, "Oh and, when you pick someone to go killing with make sure you pick someone good." She opens her mouth to say something but nothing comes out, and instead she just nods fiercely.

I walk out and shut her door. I press my back against the door and slid down it slowly, 'god I hope she picks me.'