🅆🄴'🅁🄴 🄺🄸🄻🄻🄴🅁🅂

Your p.o.v

It was about eight o'clock and I'm still not ready. I don't know what the hell to ware! And I couldn't ask clockwork or Jane, they were out killing. I know I'm just going out killing, and I probably shouldn't wear something extravagant but I'm going with Jeff! I need to impress him! I don't know why I want to impress him, but I do.

"Ugh, this shit is so difficult! Daddy! Help me please!" I yell, sticking my head out of my room. I could hear him sigh loudly and teleport to my room. I smiled widely and clap my hands, "ok daddy! I'm going killing with Jeff, and I don't know what to wear!" He looked down at me then back at my closet. He walks to the closet with a playful groan. I giggle and roll my eyes, "daddy stop playing and help me!"

"Ok what about this one?" He asks holding up the sixth outfit. He sounded unsure about the outfit he was holding. I understand why, I was his kid, 'his baby girl'. I smiled up at him and said, "it looks nice daddy, thank you." He throws his hands up and yells, "thank god! It's been an hour!" I give him the side eyes, "Daddy, it's been twenty-five minutes." He just shrugs and teleports out the room.

I throw on my outfit and brush my hair then put on my beanie, "now we just have to get Jeff!" It takes a good three minutes to walk to Jeff room because of how big the mansion is.

As I was walking someone stopped me, "where are you going?" Nina asks, gripping my arm. "Oh, I'm going to get Jeff! We have a thing tonight!" I respond smiling, I knew none of the girls liked me because of how much attention the guys gave me.

She looks me up and down and pushes me out of her way, "ok first of all bitch, you got in my way. Don't go pushing me cuz you mad." I growl and continue my walk to Jeff's room. She gasped out of shock and before she could run up and stab me, I bust in Jeff's room and lock the door. I didn't have time to see if Jeff was anywhere around before I fell on the floor.

She was banging on the door and yelling, I was on the floor of Jeff's room crying from laughing so hard. 'Imma fuck with her.' "Oh Jeff, your so good at kissing!" I yell still on the floor. She starts yelling even more and throws out some threats before stomping away. I'm wheezing on the floor when I hear Jeff's bathroom door open.

He was standing there with a towel around his waist and a straightener in his hand. He looked like he just got done laughing. "Holy shit Jeff! I'm sorry for just running in here. Nina was trying to kill me!" I yelp and cover my eyes. He just chuckled and said, "yeah because you were saying you were making out with me." He turns around back to the mirror to finish his hair.

I was in shock, "Oh shit you heard that...sorry." I laugh nervously. "It's cool, to be honest, it was hella funny so good job." He complimented, walking out the bathroom to I suppose grab clothes.

I was about to get up and walk out of the room before I popped up outside of Jeff's room. "|y/n|!?" Jeff yells, "what the hell? Jeff open the door!" I yell back, "how the hell did you end outside of my room!?" I turn to face his door when I see a fading cloud of dark blue smoke. "I think I can teleport like LJ!?" I yell grabbing his arm. "Holy fuck who are you!? Where's |y/n|!?" He yells, pulling his knife from no ware.

"Jeff, what are you talking about? It's me!" I say putting my hand on my hip, "no your not! |y/n| looks like an adorable alien! Your human!" I was shocked by what he said, 'so I look like a human! And he thinks I'm adorable! I gotta see this!' I push him out of my way and run into his bathroom.

Looking in the mirror I was shocked, I had |h/l| |h/c| hair, normal |e/c| eyes, no fangs, no claws, and my skin was |s/c|. "What the hell! Daddy!" I called my dad, "what is it baby girl! Oh shit, she's in Jeff's room!" I heard him yell, I roll my eyes and his assumptions.