7: Dan's POV

Dan closed the door and fell againist it. Sighing happily, there first recording went extremly well, everyone was laughing along to Phils story and some of Dans add ons.

Dan felt light and content as he skipped up the stairs to his room.

"Hey Dan? How'd it go?" Tyler asked from his room and Dan couldn't stop himself from jumping into Tylers bed next to him. Crossing his legs and giggling like a school girl.

"Oh my god Ty! It was amazing, everyone was laughing and having a awesome time. We'll be recording On Air tomorrow!" Dan clapped his hands together and broke into a huge smile. Rocking back and forth."And, omg my god and, do you remember the new kid who sat at lunch with you. Phil? Yeah well hes my partner in crime! We had so much fun and hes so funny oh my god Ty! It was so amazing. Anyway how was your day!" Dan's words exploded out like a cannon but Tyler clung onto every word.

"Omg my god! Thats sounds amazing Dan. Your finally acheiving your dream! I'm so proud of you!" Tyler said happily. Squezing Dan's shoulder a toothy smile."My day was great. I got to see everybody again and I did sit with Phil at lunch. He seems nice," Tyler smiled, a bit of protectivness glinting in his eyes.

Dan knew that Tyler was always protective over him. But Dan was okay with it, he understood Tyler's protectivness since Tylers dad left when he was young. But Tylers mom remarried Dan's dad and they made a poor yet close family.

Dan was still grinning when he stood up, throwing the swedish fish bag at Tyler before heading to his room.

Dan was still walking in the clouds when he jumped on his bed and opened the malteaser bag. Grinning at the ceiling while he downed the whole bag in a hot second.

Dan quickly checked the time. It was going to be family hour soon, the time when Dan and Tyler got to chose something for everyone to watch together on Thursday evenings.

Dan quickly threw on some all black pajamas, no suprise there. And headed down the steps to the living room. Plopping himself down on the lazy chair and waiting for Tyler to pick a disk since its his week.

After a few minutes everyone starts to walk in. Mum giving Dan a bag of popcorn to microwave and Dan groaned. Getting up,"Do. Not steal my chair Ty." He fixed Tyler with a steely look when he walked past him. Ty just smirked at him and walked into the living room.

Dan threw the popcorn bag into the microwave and set it to 2 minutes and last second added 30 seconds.

While Dan waited for the popcorn to pop he thought of Phil. Of Phil justing sitting next to him on the ground, waiting for the popcorn to finish popping. He would put his head on Dan's shoulder and Dan would wrap a arm around him. Phil would laugh at a stupid anime refernce Dan made and Dan would sneakily kiss Phil on the top of his head. Laughing when Phil shook his hair and pecked Dan's nose. Dan was blushing a deep red when the microwave beeped. Throwing him out of his day dream and back to humanity.

Dan grabbed the popcorn and yelped at the scolding bag.

"Dan? You alright?" Dan's mum asked from the living room.

"Yes, I'm fine. Just got burned by the popcorn," Dan called back, dumping the popcorn in his bowl. He heard something that sounded like 'typical Dan' well he walked in.

Dan grinned when he saw his chair empty and sailed into it. Grabbing a fluffy blanket and wrapping himself in it.

Tyler put in a movie and snuggled next to mum on the couch. Dad walked in later and made a pouty face at Tyler. Before laughing and sitting on Mum's other side.

The movie began and Dan clapped his hands together when The Avengers logo came up. Everyone laughed at him and Dan stuck out his tongue. Cuddling into the couch and popping up the bulit in ottoman.

The movie started and everyone grew quiet. The sun setting behind them.

As the movie played Dan felt inthrawled by it. Until he slowly began to disappear into his head.

By the time the The Hulk sailed towards the ground in his metal box Dan was far away in his head.

First Dan imagined Phil was here. Cuddled up in Dan's arms while they watched the same movie. Dan would have his arms around Phil's waist and Phil would have his head on Dan's chest while they slowly fell asleep. Dan guessed Phil would be extremly warm, like a fireplace after playing in the snow all day. Not to hot, not to cold, just the perfect temprature. Phil would be laughing at Bruce's joke. Burying his face into Dan's chest to muffle the sound. Dan had the entire scenerio played out in his head. With Phil laughing as Dan slowly held Phil's jaw and tilted his face up. Then he would lean forward and close his then-

"Daniel!! Get out of your head and help me!" Ty screamed, ripping Dan from his day dream.

Dan scowled at him, before seeing Ty's current situation. Mum and Dad were kissing, taking up most of the couch and squezing a grossed out Tuler againist the armrest.

Dan chuckled,"Okay guys calm it down over there. Your killing Ty," Dan said, a laugh visible in his voice. Mum and Dad broke apart laughing. Dan glanced at the movie and seeing the sharwama scene.

"Oh my god Shut Up this is the best scene," Dan screamed, everyones attention turning to the screen."And I can feel you rolling your eyes Ty! Don't give me that sass."

Everyone giggled, even Tyler after he said,"Seriously you have eyes in the back of your head."