26: Dan's POV

Quick little update/thank you to the lovely, talented, amazing (I'll never stop the compliments) nikeduijk on Deviant art for making the phanart I used for the cover!! <3
--------------------------------
Dan tapped his fingers againist Troyes seat, legs bouncing. They've been waiting for Phil for what felt like hours. Dan buried his hea into the seat."Where is he?" He groaned, looking over to Tyler.

"I don't know, I'm kinda worried its been 2 hours," Tyler says, checking his phone for time.

"2 hours?!" Dan yelps, a rush of protectivness hes never felt before suddenly appearing."We have to go find him!"

Dan tried to open the car door, finding it locked."Ty seriously open the door we have to get Phil!" Dan says again, but Tyler just turns back to his phone.

"I'm going to call a tow truck, then we'll take Troyes car to look for Phil," he reasons, scrolling through Google for a tow company.

"Fine," Dan grumbles, Troye had fallen asleep in the passenger seat an hour ago.

Thats when Dan started to get nervous, legs jumping while the worst thoughts ran through him. What if someone had murdered Phil? What if he's carrying the gas back now and when he gets back we'll be gone? What if he can't find a station? It looks cold outside, Dan hopes that Phil isn't, he should have at least given Phil his jacket or something before sending him out there. Where was he!?

"Dan, calm down," Tyler says, eyeing the hand thats thertaning to rip out a chunk of hair.

"Sorry," Dan mumbles, waiting for Tyler to find a place.

Dan checks his phone to find a message from Phil, he opens it eargerly but what he sees stops his heart. The words burn into his eyelids so every time he blinks he sees them. His stomachs ripping itself to pieces and his heart is twisting itself.

'We have Phil, say goodbye fag'
----------------------------------------------
An hour later Dan's standing in the police station, tears threatening to spill over. The sheet he's writing on is blurry and his hands shake.

A missing persons report, never thought he'd have to actually use one. Hes just seen things like this on police shows and the news. You never think it'll happen to you though.

"You alright son?" The officers asks, Dan looks up from his clipboard.

A single tear rolls down his face and he says,"Your going to find my boyfriend right?" In that second Dan relizes he only got to call Phil his boyfriend once. Only one time, and thats so fucking unfair.

"I don't know son," The officer says, not even caring that Dan just basically called himself and Phil gay. In another moment that would have made Dan happy.

He just wants a straight answer dammit, where the fuck is his boyfriend? It feels like his heart getting eipped apart by a werewolf. Its a yes or no question, but Dan doesn't think he wants the answer.

Tears are cascading down his face now, he stares at the clipboard and moves it so it doesn't get wet."Here, I finished it," he handed the clipboard to the officer.

They've taken his phone already, since it was the last known thing from Phil, even if it wasn't from him.

Dans hands are shaking, he stuffs them deep into his pocket. Staring at the floor and waiting, Tyler and Troye were at the station but were asked to leave since they weren't extremly close to Phil.

That left the family walking in now, the door opening making Dan grimace, he looks up from the table hes at and sees the Lesters.

A new wave of tears runs down his face when he sees them. Mr. Lesters face is pale, gripping Mrs. Lesters hand. Mrs. Lester is crying and even Lee looks saddend.

Oh god Phil, please, please, please be alright. He sliently says, hoping Phil can somehow here it.
------------------------------
Bye Kittens! c: