13: Dan's POV

At some point in movie two Dan pulled a blanket over his legs. Saving body heat from the freezing room that Phil liked so much.

He had been looking over the walls, eyeing the bookshelf full of movies and books with little knick knacks on every shelf. The walls were painted a light tan with one wall a dull green that looked amazing with all the bright colored posters on the walls.

Dan had been in his own little world when Phil's breathing slowed down and he fell asleep.

It was a huge shock when Phil fell into Dan's lap, somehow still asleep. Dan looked down at Phil, face looking towards the tv and head on Dans thighs. He looked so damn peaceful, eyes closed and face content while he curled into a ball.

Dan didn't har the heart to wake him up, for Phil or himself. Since he couldn't deny the feeling of butterflies in his stomach or his face heating up.

So Dan just turned back to the movie, pieces of confetti falling from his hair as he started to get comfortable again.

Phil muttered something in his sleep at some point. Which Dan absolutly adorable. When Dan finally relaxed he relized his hands were in weird places. One on the bed akwardly and the other resting on the side of Phils rib cage. Tapping along at random times to the movies music.

Dan laughs at a funny part when the door opens. Damm him and his cursed crush on Phil. This is gonna be akward.

"Hey Phil, Dan dinners rea-" Phil's mum stops moving, eyes wide when she sees us. She fumbles with her phone while Dan's face burns.

"Oh, uh, uh, hey," Dan splutters, releasing his hand from Phils side.

"Noooooo," Phil mummurs in his sleep. Great the one word Dan hears from Phil is about him touching Phil. With Phil's mom in the room, great.

A camera shutter goes off and Dan rips his gaze from Phil to see his mom pocketing her phone.

"What did you," Dans voice falters and his eyes grow big.

"You guys are so cute! Dinners ready, dont make me send Lee up she may never leave." Phils mom warned, making Dan nervously chuckle. She walked out of the room. Leaving Dan to deal with Phil whos out like a light.

"Hey Phil, wake up," Dan whispered, hiding the fondness in his voice as he shook Phil gently.

"Nooooooo, bear," Phil whimpers, turning in his sleep so his nose pokes Dans hip.

Dan turns red at those words, god, the rate hes blushing he'll never have any blood in his body.

Dans stomach twirls when Phil makes himself into tighter ball. His breath slowly returning to normal.

Okay, so now he's awake. Shit what do I say to him. Oh, hey what up you accudently fell asleep almost sufocating yourself in my shirt? Yep, thats a completly reasonable person answer. Dan mind is spinnning well Phil slowly opens his eyes.

What do I say? What do I say?

Its not what you say its what you do. Dans mind makes itself up for him as Phils eyes open all the way. Light blue, the colour of the sky. The colour Dan wants to be surrounded in forever.

Dan grabs the back of Phils head, turning it towards him and pulling them close.

"Would it be completly stupid to ask to kiss you right now?" He asked quietly, smiling a bit when the reilization set in and Phil nods.

Dan slowly pulls them together, lips breathing into each other, just a centimeter, come on Dan. he cheers himself as their lips are about to connect and-

The door swings open and Lee barges in, laughing and throwing herself on the bed.

"Hey guys! Dinner hurry up," She yells.

Dan let go of Phils head, Phil straightend up brushing his hair back akwardly.

"Okay, calm down," Phil said, his voice almost a whisper.

God dammit, so close and it had to be ruined. Dan felt a feeling of dread wash over him, he looked at his lap.

Phil stood up next to him, still playing with his hair. Dan sighed, standing up as well and stumpling.

A hand wraps around the front of Dans chest, keeping him from falling."Thanks," he looked over to Phil and his breath caught. Phil looked so damn sad, his eyes tired and sad.

Dan looked over to where Lee was walking out the door and quickly kissed Phils cheek.

"I'm sorry. Bad timing," Dan hooed he didn't fuck up everything with Phil. Because he honestly thinks he wouldn't be able to handle not having Phil to make him better. To not just be there and make him alright in a bad situation.

"Later?" Phil asked quietly, grabbing Dan's wrist before he could go away and Dan felt like he may break. Phil wanted him, Phil liked him. Thank god he didn't ruin everything.

"Alright," Dan chose his words finally, grinnig like a idiot. Letting all his fondness seep into the smile and Phil did the same.

"Alright."