32: Dan's POV

Dan stands outside the house, watching the empty house like all its secrets may unravel if he stares hard enough.

The house looms over him, almost like a ghost, glaring down at him, watching, waiting, for Dan to make his move, play his card. Its honestly terrifying.

Dans first step forward is tenative, scary even, as the door flings open, a sight that supposed to be welcoming but sends shivers up Dan's side. Whats waiting for him in there? He has to find out, for Phil.

Dan walks towards the winding porch, hands dug into his cell phone, which is already calling 9-1-1 as he goes. Secretly, Dan drops the phone into the mailbox by the front door, having already discussed the situation with the operator. He has 20 minutes, nothing more, nothing less.

When Dan steps inside the door swings shut with a crash.

"Welcome home Daniel," a voice drifts from the living room, causing Dan to jump and spin to look in that area.

"Who are you? Wheres Phil?" Dan asks, stomping into the living room to see three people sitting on a couch.

Dan stops, looking over each face indivisually as his mind places them.

Jason from the amusment park.

He sits next to a girl with a devish smirk invading her features.

Nora from the amusment park.

No, theres no time to freak out Dan. Find Phil, the police will be here soon.

A gun click comes from the middle person and Dan eyes settle on her.

"Wow, 7 years and you haven't aged a day," Dan's mom smirks as him, holding the gun up and aiming at his chest.

It feels like all the airs been knocked from his chest and Dan's frozen, staring, mezmerized by the gun as his mother stares at him.

"Why?" Dan chokes, all the feelings creating a tornade inside of him, slowly ripping him to pieces.

"Because, Daniel, you needed to come home." His mother answers, giving him a soft smile.

"Allow me to introduce you, this is Jason, my son and Nora, my daughter. Your siblings" Dan's mother looks at each of them with a fond smile that they both gave Dan.

Dan felt his insides curl at his mothers next word."We're all going to be a happy family"

"I'm not your family. Now wheres Phil dammit!" Dan snaps, regretting it as his mother cocked the gun a little closer to him.

"Phil? Oh oh, the boy in the basement. He's fine, he's been fun to play with, we should probably end our game with him soon, he did corrupt you, after all." Dan's mothers words are liquid venom to his ears and the mention of Tyler causes anxiety to rupture through his body.

"Don't kill him, please," Dan pleads, tears begining to form. They can't kill Phil, not after Dan got this far.

"Sorry, mommies orders," Dan's mom chuckles, gesturing for Jason to go get something.

"No, I'll do anything. I'll be part of your family, just let Phil go. He won't say a thing I swear." Dan says, letting a single tear roll down his face and wipping it away as it hit his chin.

Jason comes in again, this time grabbing a blind folded Phil by the shoulder and throwing him to the ground by Dan's feet.

"Oh god! Phil!" Dan yelps, happiness like no other filling his mind as Phil falls next to Phil.

"DONT TOUCH ME YOUR NOT DAN WHERES DAN!!" Phil screeches backing away from the touch and flailing his arms.

"Phil, its me," Dan whispers, dread quickly fogging out the happiness and causing more tears to fall.

"What have you done to him?" Dans words are fire, he glares up at his mother. Trying not to flinch as Phil screams and cries up a storm.

"Simply, changed him," Dans mother answers and Phil yells a bit more.

"I JUST WANT MY DAN BACK" the words rip Dan's heart out and he grabs Phil's shoulders. Pulling his hands up to take away the blindfold.

"You get rid of that blindfold, you die," Dan's mom warns, reloadig the gun for good measure and Dans hands immediatly drop. Instead pulling Phil into a hug.

"Shh, Phil, its me, your Dans here, its me," Dan whispers, feeling Phil break down and Phil's hands run through his hair.

"Dan?" Phil's voice cracks and every instinct in Dan's body wants to keep him safe, get him away from here.

"Me for Phil, or you can just kill us both," Dan challenges looking up at them to see Dans mom's gun angled at Phil's back.

Quickly as he could Dan turns them around so his bosy covers all of Phils well still wrapped in a hug, keeping Phils hands againist his chest to hid them.

"Me for him," Dan orders, not even turning his head to glare at his mom. Just keeping it buried in Phils hair so he doesn't try to move it.

"Sorry, I don't like that trade." Dans mom says, and Dan feels a hand on his shoulder. Someone trying to move him.

"No, fuck you, if he dies I die." Dan whispers, holding Phil with almost bone crushing pressure.

"I can't do that Daniel, he corrupted you, changed you, he made you love him," Dan's mom sneers and rage runs through Dan a second time.

"He didn't 'make' me love him. I did that on my own accord," Dan grits and Phil sobs into his chest.

"I love you too Dan," Phil mumbles before a bang goes off and the world slient.