21: Phil's POV

Red or blue? No neither t shirts are impractical. But is a hoodie to casual? Can I wear a button down with a sweater or is that stupid?

God what I wouldn't give for a big, fasionista sisiter in this moment. Phil thinks, throwing the last of his closet on his floor.

He has two outfits that he could maybe wear. But both seem to casaul. God, this is so confusing, if only Phil had been on more dates before this.

Phil smiles at the word 'date' even if he was having a crisis right now he is excited.

And scared out of his mind. Now that he knows Dan likes him its like he's treading on thin ice. Maybe this date will be the first in hundreds. Maybe it will be the last one forever and ever. Thats the one thing Phil doesn't, no, cannot have happen.

Phil finally decides to text Dan. But when he types his message. 'What are you wearing tonight' he chickens out. It sounds to much like sexting.

After another minute of staring at the two outfits Phil sighs and resorts to his last option.

"Mum? Can you help me choose my outfit for toni-" Phil can't even finish his sentence before the door opens and his mum excidedly bounces in. Lee in tow with a huge smile.

"And here I thought you were the guy guy," Phils mum teased, looking over his outfits distastfully.

"Rude. Were you waiting their the whole time?" Phils asks, looking over to where Lee had jumped on his bed next to the outfits.

"We figured you'd flip out." Lee answered, looking through his choices.

Mum picked up one outfit and throw it into his closet. Then begining on the monstrosity of a clothes pile on his floor.

Phil just rolled his eyes, biting back a smile. He flops down on the bed next to Lee, making them both jump into the air.

Lee squeals in delight, making Phil's mum's glare at Phil lighten.

"Here," Phil's mum hands him a outift. He thanks lord jesus and hugs her.

"Thanks," Phil smiles, hugging Lee too and bounding into the bathroom.

One pair of black skinny jeans, a cat shirt, and a yellow pikachu hoodie. Phil looks over himself in the mirror. Feeling pissed at the way his hair won't stay the right way and the sudden blemishes on his chin.

"Why is Phil so happy?" Lee voice drifts through the door so Phil can here it.

He feels intrigued and leans his head againist the door to listen.

"Well Lee, Phil is excided because hes met someone he really, really likes and that likes him back so hes happy. You'll be like that someday." Phil's mum says. Making Phil blush and lean againist the doorframe.

'It isn't that obvious is it?' Phil thinks, he'd been pretty good about hiding it from everyone at school. Maybe his mum is just observant. Yeah, thats it observant.

"Is it Danny?" Lee asks. Phil giggling to himself, could it have really been anyone else?

------------------------------------------

Phils gripping his hands together. Leaving his knuckles to turn a gross shade of white.

Lee was sitting on the couch next to him, literally draped over his lap with her head on the arm rest.

"Why so nervous Philly?" She teases, grinning up at him.

He glares playfully, body tensing as a car honks outside.

"Phil! Time to go!" Phil's dad yells.

Phil slowly stands, pushing Lee off of him and feelig himself go pale. Alright Phil, your time to shine. Phil pep talks himself, walking towards the door.

He justs about to open it when the door opens itself. Making him freeze, he slowly looks up to see Dan's face smiling nervously at him.

"Ready to go?" He asks, making some of Phil's nerves go away just with his voice. Jeez, Phil really did like this boy.

"Yeah," Phil answers, not bothering to say goodbye to his family before shutting the door. They were probably spying anyway.

"Whos that?" Phil asks, spying two people outlines in the car.

"Oh, thats our chaperone. That mature and old for his age Tyler Oakley." Dan jokes, making Phil laugh and the rest of the nerves lay forgotten.

Dan opens the car door for Phil, grinning at him with the nervous smile gone.

"Oh a gentleman," Phil teases, getting into his seat and letting Dan slowly close the door.

"Hey Phil," Tyler says from behind him, making Phil turn to face the two.

The second person Phil doesn't know, its a boy with deep brown hair and blue eyes.

"Hi Tyler, hi-," Phil gives him room to say his name.

"Troye," The boy answers with a smile. Australian accent hearable in his voice.

"Well its nice to meet you Troye," Phil smiles, turning back in his seat and seeing Dan reach for the radio.

"No!" Phil yells, batting Dan's hand away from the radio.

"What?" Dan asks, looking scared making Phil laugh.

"I don't want to be here for 5 hours well you pick a station." Phil answers, turning the radio on his own.

"What now?" Tyler asks.

Dan and Phil look at each other, bursting into giggles when their eyes meet.

"Do we have a inside joke?" Phil asks, choosing a rock station and leaning back in his seat.

"I think we do," Dan answers, smiling at the road while he starts driving.