10: Phil's POV

Freezing, is not something humans normally do. Freezing is for water, or liquids. Not humans. It was when his whole body froze that Phil reliezed his hand was still on Dan's neck.

Phil slowly let go and wrote the answer on the paper.

"Y-you don't have to tell me," Dan stuttered, obviously noticed Phils freeze.

"No its fine. I, uh, I" Shit, Phil doesn't have a answer. Alright, honesty hour time."I just thought you looked adorable is all. You were so excited, looking around the booth and with such a wide grin you just looked cute." Phil smiles at the table, fighting a blush.

Phil didn't notice Dan was completly red. Looking at his homework like the most intresting thing in the world.

"For the record I think your cute too," Dan whispers, Phils blush spreading across his face.

-----

Now their at the station, sitting in the booth together. Putting on headphones and smiling.

Phil catches Dans eye and smiles again. Warmth funneling through his body. Dan thought he was cute, he didn't even know if Dan was gay but he thought Phil was cute. Ad thats a step in the right direction.

They settle in, Dan had a bag if candy from the store that they had alreayd eaten 2/3 of just from nervousness.

"Ready boys," Dad mouthed through the glass, they both nodded and jitters through Phils body.

They both nodded, nervous as hell. Phils hands were shaking, he felt naseous.

Okay, Phil get yourself together your gonna do great. He pep talk himself, looking over to see Dan was paler than usual.

Dad started counting down, Dan made a nervous sound, Phil laced their fingers together again and squezed.'It'll be fine,' he mouthed.

Dan nodded, squezing back bur face still pale.

Dads hands went to two fist and the on air sign lit up.

Dan leaned forward, talking into the mic.

"H-Hello listeners."