Caged (Yandere!Ralph x Reader)

UPDATE: Sorry it took so long, my internet was completely dead for 2 weeks oof

This was requested. I hope you enjoy it! :)

Word Count: 3538

---

It had been the worst night of your life. As you ran through the rain, your hood pulled up over your head, your mind kept replaying your errors over and over.

After getting distracted at your waitress job, you had quickly been fired. It wasn't your fault exactly. Difficult customers had been coming in recently, setting you on edge. It wasn't your fault that they didn't like the coffee. It wasn't your fault that they tripped you, causing you to spill it.

In any case, you were in trouble now. With hardly any money, and no job to earn it, you didn't know how you would pay the bills. You were already about a month behind, and you knew the landlord wouldn't accept anymore time.

You sighed, taking shelter under a nearby bus stop. It was too late, so the bus lines wouldn't be running. Not that you really had any money for them anyway.

As you leaned against the glass, watching the rain drizzle slowly down it, you heard something. Teenagers laughing... and... someone screaming? You raised your head, looking into the dark alleyway beside the bus stop. Of course, you knew better than to walk down dark alleyways at night, but something compelled you to look.

You approached cautiously, and as you did, the screaming got louder.

"Aw does it hurt? Poor little machine!!" The men chuckled as the screaming continued.

"JUST DEACTIVATE ME!! MAKE IT STOP!!"

As you hurried up the alley, you soon found yourself watching a fight between two human men and an android. The android's face was stained with thirium so badly, you couldn't make out any features. One man held a small dagger, the other, a hot knife. You recognized it from the red glow of the metal. You on the other hand, had nothing. Not even a gun. Yet you couldn't just stand back and watch as the android screamed. You glanced around, and found a broken metal pipe.

"Hey, leave it alone!!" You growled, holding up your metal pipe menacingly.

"What the fuck do you want bitch?" The older man growled, turning to you, holding the hot blade out in front of him.

"The police will be here any second. I suggest you leave."

"Damn you!!" The other man yelled, and before you could respond, he slashed his dagger at your face. You winced, feeling a stinging pain on your cheek. You flailed your metal pipe blindly, feeling it connect with something hard.

"I don't wanna be in prison again V," The older man muttered, then pointed his knife at you. "I won't forget you little bird. One day, we'll come back and hunt you down!!"

To your surprise, the men quickly left. It seemed your false threat of the police had worked. You ran towards the android, crouching beside him. You don't know why, but you felt an odd urgency to help him.

"Are you okay?"

"N-No stay away from Ralph!!! Ralph didn't hurt anyone, he swears!!" The android covered his thirium stained face with damaged hands. "Just deactivate me!! Please!!"

But you didn't deactivate him; not like you knew how. Instead, you did something you thought you would never do. Your apartment was just nearby, so you carefully helped him walk back there. Luckily, no one saw you enter the building, or your room with him.

You tried to calm the android as you cleaned his face with a damp cloth. But every time you spoke to him, he seemed unresponsive, simply begging for his life, or to be deactivated. Whatever those men had done, it had really tormented the poor thing.