Chapter 7: Frisky (Lemon)

RYO KŌRI'S POV:

He then got in the bed. I giggled lightly closing the bathroom door following after him to the bed. "Kakashi now your acting like the kid". He didn't respond. He was already sleeping. I decided it would be best if I slept too. But just thinking about the earlier events involving him made me feel some type of way. Sort of heated... I couldn't help myself. He was laid down facing the ceiling. I got up from my position and sat on his lap and leaned down to lick his lips through his mask too see if I'd get a reaction. He only twitched. I began to slowly grind on him kissing his neck softly. I then sucked on his neck to which, in my pleasure, he moaned lowly. He opened his eyes partly. I got off of him and rested my head on his shoulder looking up at him. His eyes fluttered. "Ryo what the hell were you doing." He said confused. "Oh me?" I asked innocently. "I wasn't doing anything Kakashi."  I said while my hands began to trail from his neck down to his chest above his shirt. "Ryo please." He begged I only smiled and kept lowering my hand. I got down to his sweats and began to play with the waist band. "Go to sleep Kakashi." I said slowly putting my hands inside his sweats. "Ryo how the hell do you expect me to do that." He said fully awake. "Ryo st-stop that." " Then stop me Kakashi."  I said my hand gripping his hard member teasing him slightly. "You don't know what you're doing." He groaned leaning his neck even further back into the pillows. I rubbed the tip slowly. I was thrilled to see him like this. He moaned again. "Stop being such a tease." He said dragging out the last word. I stopped and looked straight into his eyes. I leaned closer to his ears and whispered. "Punish me then."  "Are you sure about that Ryo? I don't think you know what you're about to get yourself into." He said huskily leaning into my face, our lips almost touching. "Only if you think that's what I deserve." I say grazing our lips with a breathy tone. "No going back on your words." He said. He got on top of me with one leg between my thighs and gripping them with desperation.  He immediately pushed me down. He pulled down his mask then grabbed my hair. He then kissed me roughly. He stuck his tongue into my mouth making it even more heated. He pulled away, we were both panting softly. He smirked then pulled my hair back causing me too arch my back slightly. I giggled softly while smirking. He began to kiss my neck sucking on it. "Fuck." I moaned out. He sucked harder and harder leaving red marks all over my neck that soon turned purple. He removed my shirt then my bra along with it. My breast bounced slightly. He grabbed ahold of both of them and rubbed them harshly while kissing me. He began to grind slowly. "Kakashi please" I say whining. "Stop complaining. Who's the one punishing you here huh?" He mumbled into my neck kissing me.

KAKASHI'S POV:

I then sat her up pulling her into my lap. "I'm kind of disappointed Ryo. I thought you would know better." I said biting her neck. I applied pressure over her soaking underwear's . "Mhphh. Kakashi" she moaned beginning to thrust her hips. I could feel how needy she was getting. She had shaky moans. "You're so fucking wet for my Ryo." She kept bucking into my fingers to try and relieve herself. "Ryo, stop that" I groaned. Seeing her like this made me even harder. I then slipped my hand into her underwear's slipping in one finger at a time. "You're soaking for me." I said while going faster. "Fuck. I-I can't help it." She said moaning. I began slowing down in a teasing manner. "Kakashi Im sorry please stop teasing." she whined begging for me to go faster. I only shook my head smirking. I ripped a piece of my shirt tying her hands together. "What's this?" She asked knowing damn well what was about to happen. I positioned her right above my throbbing member. "Go. You said you wanted this." She smiled then began bouncing up and down. Her moans were loud. I grunted as she went faster.

RYO KŌRI'S POV:

I was sloppy and unable to move but this feeling was the best. After a bit he flipped me over and had me in doggy position. He had my hands pinned down behind my back then entered me. He was slow at first but began thrusting even faster. "Kakashi. Fuck me faster please." I pleaded. He leaned down to kiss my shoulder then grabbed ahold of my hair. I felt him go faster and deeper. He was hitting my g spot each time. This is the best shit I've ever felt. I couldn't help myself. I moved my hand down to my clit and rubbed myself in hopes of coming  faster. "Fuck oh fuck" I moaned. He grunted then we both ended up coming at the same time. I buried my head in the pillows to hide my very evident blush from the events that had just occurred. Kakashi removed himself from me and plopped down right next to me. I waited for Kakashi to say something but the only noise was our rushed breathing .

Authors note: sorry we took so long to update I honestly did not know what to do for this chapter and sorry it's so short...

[07-11-19]