Chapter 9: Akatsuki

RYO'S POV:

I could tell he was fed up but it irritated me knowing what he had done. He then rolled his eyes. "Whatever I'm leaving. Contact me when your done being a bitch." He said walking away. I started fuming not knowing how to respond then started trembling. What a fucking asshole! I got out of the swing and made my way back to the hotel, after a while I heard steps loosely behind me. "Who's there?" I questioned with tears now streaming down my face. "Ryo? You okay?" It was Kakashi. Why do I have him captured again? I don't even fucking know, honestly he is no use to me. God damnit I can't do anything right. "Leave me alone." I stated with a straight face while tears rolled down. "Ryo...look I ju-" but I cut him off "Bro shut up. You're being hella intrusive and annoying. Matter fact just leave I'm tired of having you around! I don't need you, you're free to go! Go find your scroll and leave me alone, I won't bother you again." I said undoing my curse from him. I wiped my tears and walked off.

KAKASHIS POV:

As she walked off into the distance I raced back to the hotel to grab my stuff before she could change her mind and keep me hostage again. The moment I find the scroll I swear on my life I'll come back to finish her dumbass off for losing the scroll in the first place. Once I got back to the hotel I conjured up all my chakra to feel for her presence anywhere near the premises. But after a while I didn't feel a trace of her, I ran up to the room and grabbed all of my shit and skirrted out of there as quickly as humanly possible so I didn't run into her.

RYO'S POV:

I found myself eating tonkotsu ramen at some old run downed ramen shop ran by a sweet little old couple. As I finished up my prayer and was getting ready to devour this ramen that smelled like literal heaven I heard some commoners, that were also eating here, talking about the latest attacks by the akatsuki which in return made me think about how they asked me to join their forces not too long ago but I had kindly declined because I was too focused on getting revenge on Orochimaru, but now that I basically have nothing to do and had hella free time since I just let Kakashi free. What the hell what'll it hurt if I join them, at least I'll have something to keep me busy. I finished up my ramen and paid the bill and made my way back to the hotel to pack my things and search for an akatsuki member to tell them my decision.

Two weeks later

ITACHI'S POV:

"Hey Itachi Im gonna go look for something to eat, wanna come along?" Kisame asked me. "No thanks Im not that hungry I'll just wait for you here." I answered. "Alright suit yourself then." And with that Kisame was off in search of the nearest place to eat. I laid on the forest floor facing the light blue sky thinking back to simpler times when I lived in konoha running around town playing tag with Sauske without a care in the world but was abruptly interrupted by another presence near me. The presence felt vaguely familiar but I couldn't pin point who it was. Doesn't matter, they'll be dead in a couple minuets anyways, I just have to make sure I spot them before they get the chance to spot me. I sent one of my ravens out to look for the intruder while I hid up in a tree. Not long after, my raven came back to tell me the location of the person. Then a bush right beneath me started to shake due to movement, I felt the same presence in the bush once more, but this time stronger than before. I landed on the ground to investigate and immediately recognized the strong aura radiating off the person hiding in the bush. Next thing you know Ryo came stumbling out of the bush mumbling a string of profanities shaking off all the leafs and twigs off of her body. "Ryo? What're you doing here?" I asked. She finally looked up and saw that it was me. "Itachi? I though it was your presence that I felt earlier. I'm so happy that I finally found you." "You we're looking for me?" "Yeah, I finally decided to take the akatsuki up on their offer." "Oh so you finally decided to come around and join us." "Yup, I mean I have nothing better to do." "So you finally killed Orochimaru? "Not exactly. So is it just you out here?" "No, Kisame was with me not too long ago but he just went out in search of something to eat." "Were you guys out here on a mission or what?" "No, we came out here to gather information about the current location of all the jinchurikis." "Y'all are still on that?" "Yeah, it's never ending really." During the conversation she was twiddling her thumbs and staring down at them the whole time. "Nervous Ryo?" "What? No- pfft. Who said I was? I-" she finally looked up again and looked me dead in the eyes. I took note of how her heart beat got faster around me, especially when I talked to her, like now it seemed like her heart was about to burst out of her chest because it was beating so fast. "Am I the reason you're nervous?" "Uhhh...may-" "Ryo?!??" Kisame questioned from the south of us. "Kissy!!" Ryo ran over to Kisame who held his arms out. Ryo jumped into Kisames arms and they stood there hugging for what seemed like an eternity. "You two done yet? We got to go back to the base to inform Pain of Ryo's decision to finally join the akatsuki." "So you finally came around to joining the akatsuki huh." Kisame told Ryo after placing her back down on the ground.

-after an hour of walking-

"CAN YA"ll JUST SHUT UP ALREADY, LIKE GOD DAMN!" I yelled in annoyance from behind Ryo and Kisame. "Ya'll have been up each others ass this whole time we've been walking." " BITCH PLEASE-" Ryo said stopping in her tracks and turning around to face me "-IT AIN'T MY FAULT THAT YOU AN INTROVERTED ASS HOE!" "Is someone jealous?" Kisame directed at me with a evil smirk on his face. "Jealous?! What am I supposed to be jealous over?" I questioned. "I don't know? Maybe it's the fact that Ryo has been paying attention to me this entire time and hasn't even glanced in your direction till now when you made a scene...." "CAN YA'LL STOP WITH THIS NONE SENSE, LIKE SERIOUSLY I'M REALLY TIRED!" Ryo told the both of us. "Oh sorry" me and kissame said at the same time. We both glanced at each other. "It's fine whatever let's go." As we kept going I noticed Ryo was lagging behind. She looked tired both physically and mentally. "Hey Ryo" I said. "Hmm?" She replied." Hop on." I said crouching down. "No no no it's okay itachi ." She said hesitantly." I didn't ask you. I'm telling you to get on." I say in a more stern tone. "I- okay." She said wrapping her arms and legs around me. I put my hands on her thighs and squeezed slightly to secure she was on good. I felt her heart beat rise and her breathe hitched slightly. "You okay Ryo?" I questioned. "Yeah. I'm fine thanks". She said whispering. I squeezed her thighs again. And again her breath quivered. I began rubbing her soft thighs each time going higher. She bit my ear softly. "Itachi please" She moaned quietly. "Kisame lets take a break. There's a hotel right over there." "Ahh okay good idea." He said tired as well." Okay Ryo will stay with me" I say confirming with Kisame. "If she's okay with that then okay." He said. We both looked at Ryo. "I don't care. I'm tiredddd please." She said. "Then it's settled."

AUTHORS NOTE:
Hahah been years lmaoooo Truthfully I forgot abt this. Here's a draft from two years ago. Imma try to finish this hehehe (lmk if there's any errors!)