Chapter 8: Silent treatment

KAKASHI'S POV:

What in the actual fuck just happened? I asked myself. Did I seriously just sleep with the enemy, I let my own selfish needs get in the way of the mission. I need to put a stop to this immediately and focus on the real reason as to why I'm here with Ryo. "Kakashi you awake?" Ryo asked me. I wasn't in the mood to talk right now so I just lightly snored. "Okay goodnight then." I kept scolding myself over and over again until I eventually fell asleep a couple minutes later.

RYO KŌRI'S POV:

I woke up to the sound of knocking on the door. I turned over to take a look at what time it was on the alarm clock....it was fucking 6:30 in the morning. "Kakashi get up and see who's at the door." I demanded while I closed my eyes and got comfortable again to go back to bed, but he never got up. "I guess I'll just wait till the person leaves..." I said to myself half asleep. Eventually the knocking stopped but started again right when I was about to fall asleep. I decided to ignore it again but the more I ignored it the harder the knocks became. "I'm coming goddamnit." I muttered. I quickly sat up but immediately regretted it when I felt a sharp pain in my pelvis. I closed my eyes and drew in a deep breath to relieve myself of the pain. I slowly limped to the door because every step I took was excruciatingly painful. Once I got to the door I swung it open to find Shikamaru with his fist in the air getting ready to knock again. "DO YOU REALIZE WHAT TIME IT IS!?!" I whispered yelled crossing my arms and giving him an annoyed look. "I'm sorry to bother you so early but I just wanted to say bye before I left." "Oh....you're leaving already?" "Yeah....so I guess goodbye then." He said rubbing the back of his neck. "Till next time." I said pulling him in for a bear hug. We stood there embracing each other in silence for what felt like forever, but it was a comfortable silence. I pulled back from our hug and put my hands on his shoulders to get another good look at his face before he left. "Hopefully we see each other again soon." He said cupping my face in his hands and wiping away one of my tears with his thumb. "Awh don't cry Ryo."  "Bruh who's crying? Not me." I said wiping my tears and sniffling. "Dummy." he said laughing while patting my head. "Anyways I gotta go now ryo. See ya later?" He questions but then smiles. "Later." I winked laughing at the end. He rolled his eyes and began walking away. I closed the door and returned too the bedroom. I began cleaning up the hotel room then once I finished I changed back into my usual clothes. I took a good look at Kakashi and realized he'd probably wake up in two hours or so and decided to go buy us some breakfast until then. I walked out of our hotel room and down to the lobby then came to an abrupt halt when I laid my eyes on Shikamaru. He was talking to some blonde girl that was honestly very pretty. The more I thought about it the more I realized I really couldn't be up for this type of dating stuff. They kept giggling and smiling yet my heart kinda hurt. Damn I didn't think I'd feel like this ever. But here we are. My eyes started watering remembering the passionate kiss we shared last night on the balcony during our smoke sesh to make up for all these years without seeing each other. My vision became blurry. Oh fuck stop being a lil pussy Ryo. I turned quick and ran back too the hotel room. I opened the door slamming it against the wall. Right as I turned around I bumped into Kakashi who came right out of the shower.  "Wow yo ass must really stank because that's like your third shower in the past day." My lips were uncontrollably quivering and Kakashi wore a worried expression on his face. "Ryo...." he said taking a step closer to me "Don't," I said backing away "I really don't wanna talk about it." Why the fuck would I think a little boy like Shikamaru would have the mind of a grown man I'm such a stupid bitch I swear to god I can't believe him, we dated for the longest time when we were younger but had to cut it off when I went off with Orochimaru but I always loved him, to be honest I still do and I thought he felt the same way but obviously I was wrong. I laughed out loud at how stupid I am. I grabbed the three blunts I had left over from yesterday and walked out of the room and ran past Shikamaru in the lobby without giving him the satisfaction of me looking at him and made it onto a dirt road after a couple of hours of walking. I decided to stop and sit on a curb bc my pelvis was aching and yelling at me for walking suck a long distance. I lit one of my blunts and as I hit it I began too think about this in general. It wasn't all Shikamaru's fault. I mean I am the one who left. Why would I expect him too keep up with me. I'm stressing for no reason I need to stop acting like such a little bitch. I rolled my eyes knowing I was being over dramatic. After my second blunt I was gone. I couldn't think straight. I got up and went too the nearest convenient store. I grabbed a bunch of snacks and stole it because I was a broke bitch but they didn't notice so it was basically their fault.

KAKASHIS POV:

I followed Ryo and watched her get stoned, after she went to the convenient store stole a bunch of snacks and I ended up paying for her stuff. Once I finished paying I looked for her again and eventually found her and followed closely behind her making sure I didn't lose her again, after a while we ended up at a park and she went over to the swing sets and sat on a swing swaying back and forth eating her chips with tears welling up in her eyes but it was noticeable that she was trying to hold them back. Out of the corner of my eye I see Shikamaru walking up to Ryo and sitting on the swing right next to her, he didn't take his eyes off of her the whole time but she looked away and refused to even glance at him. "Ryo..." Shikamaru said. "I don't wanna hear it." She replied. "Just listen to me real quick, Okay?" Shikamaru pleaded.  "There's nothing to discuss so there's no point on you being here, you should just leave, plus didn't you have to go back to your musty ass village to report back to your beloved Hokage." "Ryo please don't be like that I just wanna sort things out." "No fuck you Shikamaru." "This is such a fucking drag." Shikamaru grunted pulling at his hair.

Authors note: hehe added a little plot twist there bet y'all didn't see that one coming did y'all also I'm sorry we took so long to update and the chapter sucks Ik we'll make up for it with a lemon. Don't forget to vote for this chapter and comment your opinions.